Fiesta ST running on E85

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST EcoBoost™ Tuning' started by koozy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. koozy

koozy Active Member

McRib 1s Back likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. moff3tt

moff3tt Active Member

Wow! Those gains would make Arnold jealous. I'm just excited to see how well my car responds to the dp and intercooler on the OTS Stage 2 tune. I wonder how well the fuel pump holds up to the e85 since I know other high pressure direct injection fuel pumps tend to burn up on e85 due to less lubrication.
  4. 2016FiST_43ftw

2016FiST_43ftw New Member

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread but...

I read that R&D article. Am I missing something? 158whp ? Why is the car getting such low numbers stock? Mostly I've seen about 185whp on most dynos, so if that was a starting point then way bigger gains yes?

Anyways, from the digging around talking to tuners and owners, what I am getting is that the car cannot make more power from straight E85 than from E30 (91/93 mixed with E85). Am I missing anything?
  5. Seldion

Seldion New Member

Sorry to also add to the dead post but I have a 2016 Fiesta ST, I took it to Dallas to run it on my friends new dyno, He ran 10 tests on it, 8 of the 10 tests yielded 210 HP, 2 of them where 213, I also tested out the premium octane gas on it and did see a improvement, did 10 tests again, 7 of them ran at 218 Hp, 2 of them ran at 220 HP and 1 at 215 HP.

My fiesta is fully stock and I don't know what they changed in the new 2016 to give it that kind of power but I also tested it on my friends older Dyno and they have the same results.