Fiesta ST vs the Focus ST

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST News and Reviews' started by Tom Brooks, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Tom Brooks

Tom Brooks Member

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Sweet it just keeps rolling on :)

4. Tom Brooks

Tom Brooks Member

Posting these kinds of stats against the Focus ST is basically what got me band from the Focus ST forums. They even deleted all my posts. Apparently they didn't care for my opinion. ;)

k757 and RodMoe like this.
  5. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

LOL banned

6. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

That is just silly

7. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

I guess FoST owners get but hurt way to easily:D

8. ArrFrazier

ArrFrazier New Member

Yeah, I could see how showing off how awesome our car is would hurt some butts.

9. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

There's a green FoST that looks like the guy might of plasti dipped it, but I wanted to race him just for the hell of it

10. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

To be honest I would be happy with either, awesome to see Ford making and sharing with the US market, some fast hatches.

ArrFrazier likes this.
  11. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

Very much agree, I would love hot hatches to really take off here in the US

12. Kap

Kap Member

Wow, that's just sad. "Hey guy, you're welcome on our forum... as long as your opinion's the same as mine and I agree with what you post here." Sheesh. I guess some guys can't differentiate between being a fan and being a narrow-minded fanboy. :meh:

With that said, the Fiesta ST was a better fit for me, and I'd buy it again in a heartbeat, but if I needed a slightly larger car, I think I'd be thrilled to be behind the wheel of a Focus ST as well. A huge thumbs up to Ford for making these cars available here in the States. :cool:

djdennehy and reddog99 like this.
  13. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

Both are very good cars, I think. I much preferred the feel and size of the Fiesta over the Focus, though. Were there not a FiST, I'd probably be happy with a FoST, but the FiST was/is pretty much exactly what I wanted. The only thing I'd change about mine would be to make the red a slightly darker, more-red red.

14. Kap

Kap Member

^ I think we're kindred spirits, Jim. On paper, the FiST was exactly what I was looking for in a car, and in person, it hasn't disappointed me. The paint is rather odd, though, as half the time (depending on the light), the blue looks strikingly purple. Haha! :biglaugh:

15. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Untill you park it next to a purple car then it looks Bluer than Blue

16. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

And when you're doing your Linda Ronstadt impersonation, Rod, it looks Blue Bayou!

17. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

haha that should be Blew By You . :whistling:

18. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

lol--yup!

19. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

related:
    Just left a Focus ST group because posting Consumer Reports finding the Fiesta ST better than Focus ST was "fanaticism" and the "reviewer must be some kind of uneducated idiot"... I'm like... you're talking about Consumer Reports, dude. Consumer Reports doesn't screw around.

Got tired of haterade about "190 mousepower"... -_- coming from Mustang guys would be one thing but to hear it from the FoST crowd seriously ticks me off.

aborbs87 likes this.
  20. k757

k757 Active Member

People tend to hate what is better that they don't have

21. limbo

limbo Active Member

Hate to be play devil's advocate here but what did you expect? Poking at them that your car's better is always going to get emotional responses. You just look like a troll when you do that.