Finally, a ST that I don't have to give back

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by BRGT350, Aug 19, 2014.

1. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Yep, I finally have a Fiesta ST that is my own and I don't have to return it after 6 months. :) Last night I picked up my 2015 ST, which is pretty much a twin to the 2014 Fiesta Movement ST and the prototype I drove in Brazil. The only difference between mine and the Fiesta Movement car is the lack of navigation and a sun roof.

[​IMG]
    My ST is home :)
    by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

Modifications started about an hour after taking delivery with a Mountune drop-in filter and Axis Touring Cup wheels. More work scheduled tonight, and then painting the calipers and clearcoating the suspension is set for this weekend. Next week I will have some better pictures of the car, along with pictures of the unpacking process. As soon as Mountue/Cobb give the thumbs up for the Accessport for the 2015, I will get it on order.

I forgot how quiet the ST is compared to my 2011 Fiesta, so I will need to take care of that next spring. :)

Choccy74, Smokin, BlackBird and 8 others like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

It was a long time coming. Congrats on the new car. I know it was worth the wait for you. :)

Did you sell or trade in your white car? Or still have it for now?

4. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Welcome back!

Those wheels look great.

5. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

Congrats Sir! I'm jealous...

6. mcummings182

mcummings182 Member

Is there any difference between the 2014 and 2015 model?

7. BRGT350

thanks guys.

I am not totally sure of 2014 vs. 2015 production changes, but there are some things different than my 2014 Fiesta Movement ST. There is much more body protection film applied to the sides, mostly around the rear wheel lip. I did not get the foam installed on the cowl like the FM car had. Otherwise, I can't find any differences. I have noticed that it is very quiet compared to my 2011 Fiesta with Borla/FRPP exhaust. Going to need to do something about that. The ST feels too grown up. Needs more turbo sound too.

8. Randy@mountune

Randy@mountune Active Member

9. BRGT350

thanks Randy. Mountune plate frame and drop-in filter already installed. :) Let me know when the Accessport is ready for the 2015 MY ST and I will get it on order.

10. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

Congrats on taking delivery of your PB FiST. Hoping Ford gave a big discount on all your good work with the Fiesta Movement. My loaded PB FiST purchase was partially influenced by your online videos along with Topgear's review of the FiST season 20 episode 1.

11. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

Congrats, and welcome back! Also, running a *fully* open exhaust does wonders for "more turbo noise"! It's amazing, really. :)

12. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Bryan and Brandon both influenced my purchase decision as well. Glad Bryan finally got one to keep as long as he wants.

13. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

It's true, most anyone that did online research about the Fiesta ST landed on their work. I don't know that I've ever stumbled on a group of enthusiasts like this before. Good times!

14. koozy

koozy Active Member

Congrats!

15. BRGT350

thanks everyone! Brandon and I loved being part of the Fiesta Movement and helping fellow enthusiasts. We live for this stuff!

We were busy again working on the ST last night.

[​IMG]
    Work continues on the ST
    by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

Choccy74 likes this.
  16. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Well there's at least 15hp added with the decal !

17. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

Izzz Sooo Purdy. And has 4 doors!

RodMoe likes this.
  18. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

Most people over here would rather actually have the 3 door variant. :p

19. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Not I...4 is gooder....

F1ST, SpaceFish and RodMoe like this.
  20. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

So True

F1ST and SpaceFish like this.
  21. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Bryan, so happy to see that you finally got your own FiST! I know it was worth the wait. Thanks again for all the Fiesta Movement reviews and info over the last couple of years. As I have said before, your input was one of the major factors in my buying one of these cars. There are NO regrets.

marc89gti and BRGT350 like this.