Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

First Fiesta ST I've Seen On The Road

18K views 97 replies 20 participants last post by  Fiat slayer 
#1 · (Edited)
I passed a Race Red Fiesta ST heading West on I-94 in Wisconsin between Madison and Milwaukee this afternoon. Because of heavy, heavy traffic (Harley-Davidson's 110th Reunion plus early Labor Day getaways), I only observed the front end and driver's side--no front plate, no decals that I could see. I assumed it was either a factory unit or one of the Fiesta Movement agents. Any other sightings recently?

#3 ·
Only dealer stock in that area is Orange and not there yet. There is a Red one coming to the Fox Valley but I contacted them and they don't have it yet as of this morning ... Great news though they are not allergic to the Tundra !!! :woot:

#4 ·
Do you know what dealer the red one is going to? I would love to test drive a Fiesta ST as soon as someone has one, escpecially if they also have a Focus ST to drive back to back with it. Plan is to buy either one of those next summer to replace my 02 SVT, or buy a 2015 Mustang and keep the SVT.

(First post btw, but I've been lurking on here and FiestaFaction for about a year now!)

#12 ·
Oh wow, that's the exact same exterior as mine (tux black, premium rims) That looks great, in my opinion. Excitement building, even more!

Those all look like they have the painted calipers, but the first black one has blue centre caps on the rims, and looks to be the darkest tint. Does the other black one have stock rims, but painted calipers?

Reactions: mrtn
#24 ·
You will need to have them on a internet site like Photobucket or whatever is popular now .. then it should give you a way to link them here
Or if you like I can post them if you want..

#23 ·
Silly ford dealer we drove to Eau Clair once to look at a BRZ last year and they took it out of the show room to let us test drive if even though we told them we were not that keen on it.. Oh well won't be long now anyway and ours will be here .. (so I hope)

#28 ·
Look what I found. My local dealer finally got it in. I drove by the other day and didn't see it, and was driving by today not really expecting it to be there but there it was so I pulled a turn around and went for it. It's a Sunday so I could only see it from the outside. But I'm happy I got to see one and in the correct color at that. All I had for pics was my cell phone. I'll go back when they're open hoping for a test drive, but at least to sit in it and get some better pics with my real camera.

For those of you that are like "ZOMG, if it doesn't have electronic rearview mirrors I'm gonna rage!", well it doesn't have electronic mirrors, so rage on... :p

#29 ·
Sweet!

#32 ·
Apparently they aren't open labor day. But I brought my camera. Guess I need to change some settings because it looks more red with my camera. I'll probably go back tomorrow again so I can actually get decent interior pics and try getting better pics with my camera to see if I really can get a good picture of the molten orange. It literally doesn't photograph the same as it looks with the naked eye in the sun. It's more red in the shade, but it's definitely orange in the sun. I tried to get some better pics of the orange flake.

#34 ·
Nice pic's but this color will never look as cool on my screen as it does in real life ... I bet in the sun it just POP's at ya ... love the last pic nice job framing !! :jawdrop:

#36 ·
I thought that too but it is a dealer car so.... behind the rear lic plate would be ok lol but that is my first mod taking any silly stickers off as well as the front lic plate relocate if needed ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.