Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts
Awesome to see them on dealer lots finally. That orange one is exactly how I'd want mine, along with a moonroof and no nav (can't tell if it's got those).

Kinda disappointed that the two in WI (Stumpf and EVS) don't have the Recaros. I'd like to compare the Focus Recaros with the Fiesta, I remember liking the Focus ones quite a bit. They fit me just right. So I might wait for one with Recaros to show up near hear, I'm patient enough.

As for the auto dimming mirror, so glad it doesn't have one. I hate them. Makes an ugly blue/green reflection and takes up more space. I like the old school two-way flippy deals.

That orange one I looked at had nav on it. I'd really rather have a nav unit in car where they already have a nice big screen for it than a Garmin unit pasted to the windshield.

Discussion starter · #43 ·
I was at EVS Ford in Random Lake, WI and sat in/ took pictures of their FiST
I stopped by EVS today and did the same. Some observations: No ST-branded floormats (looks like I'll have to go to Mountune), standard seats look okay but seem to have slightly less bolstering than my 2011 SES (which will be for my daily driving needs but I would definitely opt for the Recaros if I were to use the car for more performance-related activities), headliner seems really dark (okay by me although I'm used to the lighter gray), Sony MyTouch w/o Nav sounds like it will get the job done although the buttons for the four quadrants certainly are close to the edge of the encasement), and finally the raised load floor is great for small packages or groceries but I may choose to run w/o the spare in town (or AAA-range).

I stopped by EVS today and did the same. Some observations: No ST-branded floormats (looks like I'll have to go to Mountune), standard seats look okay but seem to have slightly less bolstering than my 2011 SES (which will be for my daily driving needs but I would definitely opt for the Recaros if I were to use the car for more performance-related activities), headliner seems really dark (okay by me although I'm used to the lighter gray), Sony MyTouch w/o Nav sounds like it will get the job done although the buttons for the four quadrants certainly are close to the edge of the encasement), and finally the raised load floor is great for small packages or groceries but I may choose to run w/o the spare in town (or AAA-range).
So no floor mats at all? Or just regular mats?

Kinda wondering if they started pulling options at the last minute.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
Did they let you drive it or was it inside yet ?
No, it was still on the floor but with 20+ miles on it so someone took it for a spin, here or in Mexico. There are front and rear standard carpeted mats, no logos. The radio works nice. The spare is a Hankook Optimo 426.

Americans won't spend the extra $150 for mats, leather brake handles, and electrochromatic mirrors. At least thats what the clueless bean counters figure
This may be correct but then I already have my mats and mirror.
I may get a break handle but I prefer a ball shift knob and will probably wait for a matching set.

Dave

If you find anything let us know. My dealer said there's nothing on the system for ST rubber mats. And there is nothing listed on the ford accessories page. Even the focus ST doesn't have ST specific rubber mats does it? We discussed this on another thread. Something seems fishy. Like they are just regular fiesta mats with a homemade ST logo glued to it or something.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.