First Fiesta ST I've Seen On The Road

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by CarefreeAZ, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Devon

Devon Member

I live bordering a neighbourhood that deserves to be renamed "Bimmerville" for the number of them around. Lots of Audis, a few Rovers too. Any sports cars tend to be German or British summer-only toys. I doubt a FiST will ever be found there unless it's owned by a teenage son/daughter.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Removed

Removed Guest

Nothing but Subarus (lots of WRX's) and Prius' here.

4. WmJay

WmJay Member

5. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

6. Awesome mats... Now to figure out how to put a real dead pedal in there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2

7. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Ordered mat's through dealership?

They look good, but if they are OEM.... Why on earth did Ford cheap out and not givem to us?

And.. interesting about the dead pedal, I didn't realize until you pointed it out.

8. WmJay

WmJay Member

Regular carpeted mats did come with the vehicle, but I imagine the rubber mats are an extra?

The dead pedal thing is a bit weird. I can see that carpeted bit getting trashed in no time.

9. Removed

Removed Guest

Those look great, but it's disappointing they don't have full coverage like some orher mats.

10. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

I prefer the look of carpeted mats myself. The rubber ones would be easier to clean and be more durable but they just don't seem to fit with the car to me. I've never found myself using the dead pedal area in my car.

11. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

I wanted to know if wethertech floor mats will filt the st

12. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

I really see no reason why they wouldn't. The body/frame is shared with the regular Fiesta and it hasn't changed to my knowledge. Just looking at the weathertech mats, the regular Fiesta floorboard, and the FiST floorboard without mats, it looks the same.

13. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

It says on their website that it won't fit a manual transmission?

14. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

So I might get a front pair off ebay

15. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

thats the only thing, so someone with a fist should get some to see if they work

16. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

This is installing in an automatic, but I guess you be the judge. It looks like it would work, but I'm not sure how far the clutch pedal goes down.

17. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

the clutch pedal travel might be an issue

18. Removed

Removed Guest

Nothing an X-Acto knife can't fix.

19. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

I ordered the st mats form my dealer today, I was told they'll be in within a week. The cost is $88 and some change and on ebay they go for $113

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013