FiST Factory Orders Currently a 25+ Week Wait

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by 5sigma, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

Dang, I guess I need to order mine in June... I was planning on ordering in July to hopefully get it by October or November but it's not sounding realistic. :p

When do 2016 MY orders start? Or have they already? Not that there's a big difference but I've been saving up to a goal amount before I ordered and I calculated I'd make it to that goal amount after the 2016 MY orders started anyway.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. bigmanlittlecar

bigmanlittlecar New Member

OW FiST
    Sunroof
    Nav
    Wheels

Ordered Feb 6th
    Confirmed Feb 7th
    Vin Late March
    Build day April 13th
    ETA dealer pu May 18th

Only a few more days!! Man this was a long time. 14 weeks and have all the parts waiting in the garage. lol

4. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

I'm in the talks with a dealer now and figuring things out with my credit union. Probably order mine in June.

5. jdolci77

jdolci77 New Member

Picked mine up last Friday. Definetly worth the wait

6. bigmanlittlecar

Man my dealer says mine is sitting at the train yard for pick up. Few more days and it will be 15 weeks.

7. trenticus

trenticus New Member

I am getting the same story. ETA was the 18th but it didn't show. Now it is the 21st and they are saying that it is waiting to picked up by a driver at the train yard..

8. bigmanlittlecar

Same here. And they cannot tell me when. If I did not want OW so bad I would go grab another one local. Where are you located?

9. trenticus

trenticus New Member

I'm in Chattanooga TN. My dealer just emailed me 5 minutes ago to tell me it just arrived. Going to go pick it up in a bit. Pretty exciting. Hopefully you will get your's soon!

10. bigmanlittlecar

Oh jebus so cool!!! Congrats. I will be down at the tail of the dragon in 2 weeks with it...

11. FordService

FordService Official Ford Representative

Congrats, jdolci77 and trenticus! :D Be sure to post some pics when you get a chance so we can check them out. You two know where to find me if you need anything down the road!

Nick

12. bigmanlittlecar

Mine is finally in. Going to get it in 1/2 hour. Exactly 15 weks.

13. bigmanlittlecar

14. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

I took pictures at delivery as well. .. Scrap book! Now the fun begins. Get thee to the ST Academy!

bigmanlittlecar likes this.
  15. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

An update for my 2016 order. 2016 dealer orders have already been showing up on the lots for a couple weeks. I ordered my 2016 Molten Orange, SS Recaros, and navigation FiST on June 12. I got my build date confirmation from the dealer on August 3rd. Build date is set for September 7th which is 2 weeks from today. So I'm hoping for an early October delivery.

Seems everyone is getting their VIN pretty early on based on previous orders in this thread. I've asked my salesman to let me know several times when the VIN showed up but he hasn't given it to me so far and it's now 2 weeks from build. I figured that would have been sooner.

16. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

So an update on my 2016 ST... Ordered 6/12, Build Scheduled 8/3, Built 9/7, ETA 10/5, Delivered 9/25. Exactly 15 weeks from order to delivery. I gotta wait until Monday to pick it up, but at least it's still a week early on pickup from ETA.

[​IMG]

captainmorbid likes this.
  17. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

That's got to be the fastest ordered Fiesta delivery... in the world! Nice! Grats!

Sent from my iPhone using flares, semaphore and messenger goats.

18. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

Actually, a guy on the Fiesta ST Forum had an even faster delivery than me ordering at the beginning of June and getting getting the car at the end of August from what he said IIRC. But I'm happy at how fast it was compared to some orders. They must be stepping up their game at the factory for the 2016s.

19. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

Either that or demand for this specialty automobile is almost filled. There are, after all, only so many people who are interested enough to buy one.