FiST Owner in Kingston, Ont

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by ArticGator, Sep 2, 2015.

1. ArticGator

ArticGator New Member

I've been driving my ST around for about five months now, and I thought I loved it, then I put in an AEM Cold Air Intake and I have to find excuses to get OUT of her. Enough to make the wife jealous.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. D-man

D-man New Member

another one here too, (Napanee) in black. Maybe we can meet up sometime and I always keep an eye out for other FiST's. Also, I will be autoXing the car with St.LAC (http://stlac.ca/), you should come out and give it a whirl! We do events at Shannonville MP and the Picton Airport.

4. ArticGator

ArticGator New Member

D-man,
    Sorry I missed this. Yeah! I'm a member of St.LAC also and was planning on getting out on the track in the next few years. I have one more mod to put in, and need a set of racing tyres before I can start any of that.
    How are you liking the ride so far?

5. D-man

D-man New Member

love it, surprisingly good in the snow too. I will be auotcrossing it stock this year (it's a lot better than most in stock form) and mods will follow next year. For now I get my fix racing onroad R/c cars at the Kingston track every tuesday. Tons of fun and no insurance claims req'd when I crash! I will be in contact when the first pay per lap starts in Shannonville. We can meet up whenever it makes sense for you.

6. ArticGator

ArticGator New Member

Sounds good. I'm out of town until March but I'll have some free time then. I'll let you know.