FiST test vehicle needed for BBK in Temecula, CA - headsup

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Engine Upgrades' started by BlueBomber, Mar 14, 2014.

1. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

Hey guys,

I just talked to a contact over at BBK Performance in Temecula, CA - they need a Fiesta ST test car for appx a work week to measure the car to develop throttle body, cold air kit and headers etc... you get to keep the products. These guys have been in the Mustang game a long time and their products are pretty well respected.

Not the right opportunity for my car cos I can't be without it that long but surely it's a great fit for others here... - fill out the "test vehicle" form and they'll hit you up pretty quick.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Ahh if they were closer, sounds like a good deal.
  4. smatty

smatty Member

Temptingly close, but I feel like that might transform the car into less of an everyday driver for me...
  5. Invoke

Invoke New Member

I'm so down! just need to ask if my friends will be willing to drive me to work. luckly i have spring break from school next week
  6. savageevo

savageevo New Member

will they provide a tune for all the modes installed?
  7. WestcoastST

WestcoastST Active Member

I left my info. I live in Corona, so its close by and I have a spare car, as long as its 1 week. Just worried about CARB. I will ask if I'm contacted and update this forum with any responses.
  8. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

Ken over there contacted me straightaway so I am sure that'd work out for you. I'd give em a call too