Flowmaster exhaust

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by Bluej08, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Bluej08

Bluej08 New Member

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or even thought of the idea, but I was wondering if anyone had experimented with bolt on mufflers for this car. For example use a saw to cut the stock muffler off and clamped on a flowmaster or glass pack or anything like that. Not sure if it would sound bad or decent. Any opinions are welcome

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Cesso

Cesso Member

Please, please do not use a Flowmaster. It would probably flow worse than the stock muffler, they are notorious for being the worst flowing mufflers on the market. If going aftermarket muffler I would look at a straight-through muffler design from a company like Magnaflow or DynoMax. When I receive my car I plan to test out the DynoMax SuperTurbo and UltraFlow on this car to get a slight boost in sound level without the obnoxiousness of a full muffler delete.

4. Bluej08

Bluej08 New Member

Please keep me up to date on how that goes with the different mufflers, my last car was a GT mustang with a full Borla exhaust which is a chambered muffler but still sounded nice, I have tried magnaflow before and they sound nice with the straight flows but I found an actual magnaflow exhaust designed for this car and in my opinion it is quiter than stock is