Ford Accessport V3

Discussion in 'COBB Tuning' started by mcummings182, Nov 4, 2013.

1. COBB

COBB Active Member

You could run a Stage2 map with those modifications.

Cheers,
    Braden @ COBB

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. David W

David W Member

So I wouldn't need a catback exhuast like it says on your website? Any news of when Cobb will make fmic and intakes available for the fiesta?

4. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I uninstalled the Accessport today so I can take the car in for service. I really miss the way it drives and sounds with the tune! Can't wait to reinstall it.

Firesail likes this.
  5. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

availability for the 2015 ST?

6. COBB

COBB Active Member

Right now it's looking like very early September. We had a couple of last minute bug fixes that needed to be addressed before release. Going to be a great month for Fiesta owners!

Cheers,

Braden @ COBB
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. BRGT350

Fantastic! Greatly looking forward to having the Accessport installed.

8. WScottCross

Hmm... What can we read into that? Map switching? New hard parts? Inquiring minds want to know!

Firesail likes this.
  9. BRGT350

FMIC and tube kits are released. :)

10. WScottCross

Awesome that we got new parts. Kind of sucks that they still don't have the intake. Can't do either stage 2 or 3 until that comes out unless I want to go with another intake. Was kind of hoping to go all Cobb.

11. scenicroadways

scenicroadways New Member

Man, I really want an AP. I'm curious, how does it change the sound of the engine? Is it more aggressive sounding our louder at all?

12. WScottCross

Yes, both. I put the Cobb catback on and the combination of the CBE and the tune are awesome! The tune provides a little more growl from the engine even with stock exhaust.

I was having issues with the launch control not working on the 104 maps, but after uninstalling the AP and reinstalling, it's working as expected now. I'm absolutely sold on Cobb products now. I'll end up at the full stage 3 at some point probably next spring.

13. scenicroadways

scenicroadways New Member

Nice, that sounds awesome. I also have the Cobb CBE and am totally sold on Cobb. Just installed their RMM as well on thurs. Intake should be out late sept as well. So many parts and too little money!

14. Irsinn

Irsinn New Member

Question:

I installed the Stage 1 93 2.0 map this AM and now I am getting crazy readings from my MPG indicator. After reset it starts at 45+ mpg then goes down into the teens and never seems to settle into a "normal" indication, any thoughts?

I've owned the car for almost a year and have run all the maps as they've come out and have never encountered this.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  15. David W

David W Member

Mine does that too like sometimes it shows I have 500 miles till empty but usually after I fill up and drive a while the car gets back to normal I think just the computer has to get used to it

16. Irsinn

Irsinn New Member

I'll give it a couple of days and see if It settles in...