Ford Standard Financing - Biggest Rebates

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by Parker, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Parker

Parker Member

So it looks like I get the most rebates ($2000 total) by going with Ford standard financing. I'm not sure yet what my interest rate will be but I imagine it'll be around 6-8%. The sales guy told me that while technically I can go refinance the loan the next day, they ask as a courtesy to wait 3 months. If I don't wait three months the dealer takes a $150 hit from FoMoCo Credit.

My local credit union offered me a 2.9% loan, I'll probably be a nice guy and wait 3 months then go with my credit union.

I did however come across this thread where a guy negotiated a super low interest rate through Ford so he could just keep his loan there. I am going to try that :)
    http://www.f150forum.com/f38/standard-rate-incentives-100192/

Anyone else do the standard financing? What rate/term did you go with?

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Went with Ford financing. In Canada they seem to hose us with a higher list price than the US, but sure can't complain about 0 % financing for 60 months. Didn't put a nickel down - used Ford's money entirely :p

Firesail and TapTapPull like this.
  4. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

I also got the 0% financing for 60 months. Can't beat that interest rate! Lend me Ford's money for 5 years w/ no interest? I am so in!!:cool:

5. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I also got 0% for 60 months.

6. Parker

Parker Member

According to my numbers, I am saving more money going with the standard financing then refinancing the loan at a much lower rate with my bank. In the end I will save more that way as opposed to just going with the 0%. Kinda weird how that works out but the 500 rebate for going with ford financing really helps out.

7. FiSTpump

FiSTpump New Member

I finance with FMCC for the additional $500 back, and before my first payment re-fi with Navy Federal who offers 1.99% and $250 cash! Did this on my last 4 Ford's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Parker likes this.
  8. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

If I hadn't taken some rebates I could have gotten 1.99% with Ford, but I took a couple grand in them and settled for 3.9%, which isn't terrible.

9. Redlinez

Redlinez Member

Even taking my financing at 1.79 for 60 mos, the deal is better at $1000 rebate and 0% for 60 mos. I too bank with NFCU.