Free custom programming with Cobb AP from Mountune! AND $50 OFF?!?!

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST EcoBoost™ Tuning' started by Randy@mountune, May 21, 2014.

1. Randy@mountune

Randy@mountune Active Member

For one day only Mountune is offering our custom programming with every Cobb AP for the Focus ST that we sell. Starting right now until May 21st midnight we are selling the Cobb AP for $450 AND giving you our custom programming at no charge! This is a great deal, $50 off and custom files with data logging analysis and revisions if you want to take advantage of that service. We normally charge $150 for our custom programming.

You can order here: http://www.mountuneusa.com/COBB-Accessport-Focus-ST-p/ap3-for-001.htm

This is not to be confused with our mTune flasher, by the way. This is only for the Cobb AP purchased directly from Mountune during the aforementioned time.

AP3-FOR-001-4T.jpg

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Hope this means the Fiesta ST Also as I scooped one up ..

ryst likes this.
  4. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

Order placed! Damn you guys are good at sealing the deal when i can't make my mind up.

5. ryst

ryst Active Member

Don't you already have an AP?

6. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Yup long story short I am Buying Randy's tunes again LOL

Mikeygti likes this.
  7. ryst

ryst Active Member

lol, wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy the tunes without the AP?

8. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

At my age I don't like to wait !! lol Plus it helps the tuning market or something like that is what I tell myself to get to sleep at night :) lol

ryst likes this.
  9. ghostwhite

ghostwhite Active Member

Almost bought one too because from what it looks like on the website you can get a tune for an aftermarket IC and downpipe. So that's stage 3 before cobb has stage 2 out haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RodMoe likes this.
  10. raamaudio

raamaudio Active Member

Randy,
    I should of probably just asked here or sent a PM instead of the thread I started, please let me know what you can do.

"Who is going to do a larger turbo and have a tune for it and what is the cost or will it be free?

I know no tune will be exact but a close one will help make it easier to fine tune it, I have a good data logging AF gauge to use.

My mods:
    Ported manifold
    3" DP and exhaust, full 3" with no reduction in size at the DP to exhaust flange, 5" 100 cell metal core cat.
    Larger IC, DIY, 24x7.25x3" core with smoothed welded ends to match to the stock hoses
    2" outlet from turbo pipe

Planned mods:
    ATP or BG turbo, looking for a wide powerband, no or very little lag, 275 WHP or a bit more.....as long as not laggy....

Not power adders directly but help make it work on a road course:
    Oil cooler in the works to control temps better
    Open up grill, radiator support, etc...for more airflow to stock radiator, bigger radiator if needed

Not planned: W/M injection"

Thanks
    Rick

11. raamaudio

raamaudio Active Member

You got my money:)

ryst likes this.