From a Focus to a FiST

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by BlackBird, Apr 21, 2014.

1. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

Weird. I'd have to see the oem specs.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

I think the specs are something like -0.64 camber and nearly zero toe.

4. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

Hmmm. Definitely a head scratcher, I didn't even think the rear camber could be changed without a sledge hammer... I wonder if they missed a bushing or something.

5. Ca5p3r

Ca5p3r Member

[​IMG]

BlackBird likes this.
  6. BlackBird

Wow, thanks. Is that from the service manual?

7. epwojdat

epwojdat New Member

Breaks my heart :( poor thing. I don't owe one or ever drove one but fist is on top of my list for the next car. I hope it's going to be like new when you get it back!

8. BlackBird

You should definitely get one---development is just starting to catch up with this car's potential. Probably the best FWD driver's car to be sold in the states since the brief time we got the Integra Type R over a decade ago.

9. Ca5p3r

Ca5p3r Member

Ya. I was able to get a CD copy of it. The only thing i have to do is change the date on my computer to something in Jan 2014 so that the disk will work

Ironically, it contains (as far as i can tell without actually checking) every 2014 vehicle. And maybe other years.

10. BlackBird

My luck continues. I after getting the car back, in a couple of weeks I got a flat, found out I picked up a nail, and tried to patch it. No go; there was also a bubble in the inside-facing sidewall of my right rear tire. On goes the spare. I ordered a set of 2 Dunlop Direzza Z2 Star Specs (the regular Z2s are out of production, and sold out of 205/50/15)m and picked them up at the Tire Rack's distro.

[​IMG]

I'm rolling on Scott Cross' powdercoated stock 17s until I have a chance to go back to the garage I wrench in to put them on...

[​IMG]

I've got the two new Star Specs mounted onto my Sparcos, which are nice and clean now. Oh, and this came today! ATP Turbo 3'' stainless steel catless downpipe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It'll go on within a week or two (pretty busy for the next couple weeks) along with a custom remap by Randy over at Mountune USA.

captainmorbid likes this.
  11. wiggin105

wiggin105 New Member

Nice to see it in one piece.

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

12. BlackBird

Just got done tuning with @Randy@mountune after installing my ATP Turbo 3 inch catless DP and Turbosmart bov...

[​IMG]

KKaWing likes this.