FSWERKS 2.5" sport exhaust dyno

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Engine Upgrades' started by psylentknight22, Jan 31, 2014.

1. psylentknight22

psylentknight22 New Member

FSWERKS has a new exhaust video on YouTube and it includes the dyno graph...there is also a dyno for the exhaust vs. Stock as well as a dyno for sport exhaust and cool flo vs. Stock
    mrtn likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Why didnt you put the link?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  4. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Sounds ok
  5. psylentknight22

Sorry...didn't think bout that...here you guys go

6. psylentknight22

7. stuntdoogie

Firesail thanks but I saw that one already. The blue ST vid is the new one for me.

8. stuntdoogie

Im really diggin this exhaust out of all others especially how quiet it is for it not having a resonator and the price. Im just waiting on cobb before I make purchasing decisions.

9. psylentknight22

It's def the top of my list at this point...it's not too loud and not too quiet...I think it's a pretty nice compromise.
    Since I have the intake as well I'll be leaning toward this one...unfortunately I'm not a very patient person, but I'm gonna try to hold out just a lil longer
  10. __V__

__V__ Member

I loved my old FocusSport exhaust on my ZX3, numbers look good and the company is great to deal with. Just need the car to show up now.
  11. psylentknight22

never really dealt w/them but have never heard anything bad...they seem to produce quality products
  12. __V__

__V__ Member

I had almost every FocusSport product on my old car at one point or another, all quality stuff.

Wish they had a dyno of intake, exhaust + Cobb tune but they are already making more HP than the tune added. Combine it all and it should be great.
  13. psylentknight22

Yeah I was hoping to see something w/the Cobb tuning also
  14. brian

brian Member

IMO this is the best sounding exhaust so far. Any idea if they're planning a 3" version?
  15. psylentknight22

Not sure bout the 3" I would kinda doubt it though...nobody really seems to be going the 3" route...not sure why though?!
  16. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

FSwerks doesnt think 3" is needed. Thier 2.5" on other cars have produced somewhere close to 400bhp. 2.5" will save weight and we wont be making anywhere close to those HP #'s with these cars
    Smokin and __V__ like this.
  17. psylentknight22

That makes sense
  18. wash

wash Active Member

On a naturally aspirated engine, I would agree that a single 2.5" pipe can work at 400 HP, but with a turbo, reducing back pressure makes power so I'll be looking for a 3" system or making my own.

A mild, mostly stock car would do fine with 2.5" but upgrade the turbo and suddenly 3" seems like a good idea.

A good stainless system can be made with thin wall tube which minimizes any weight penalty.

The real issue is sound, bigger pipes generally equal more sound so performance vs. unwanted attention is how I'm going to balance things.
  19. psylentknight22

Yeah I don't really want an obnoxious exhaust I dealt w/that in the past and don't want that again, that's what's so appealing to me about this exhaust...it's not the quietest exhaust but not nearly the loudest either....has a great sound too imo
  20. mcummings182

mcummings182 Member

This is also the cheapest exhaust I have seen so far
    Smokin likes this.