FSWerks Exhaust Installed

Discussion in 'FSWERKS' started by djdennehy, Sep 17, 2014.

1. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

Just got the 2.5 inch Sport Exhaust installed onto the car, wanted to say that the quality of the exhaust is excellent, looks great (pretty much stock looking) and the sound is fantastic. You can definitely hear the turbo much better, and finally the exhaust note rivals the intake noise being plumbed into the cabin through the A pillar. With a Green Innovations filter installed you can feel a much punchier power delivery in the car. Thanks to FSWerks for making a solid product!
    Chuckable and FSWerks1 like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

What other mods do you have? what did you do with the stock exhaust? Still deciding if i will do CBE or not
  4. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

I only have the Green Industries Air Filter on the car, other than that it is stock. I race in Autocross so I can't get too crazy, but honestly the FSWerks sounds awesome and makes a noticeable difference in the cabin, well worth it. The stock exhaust needs to be cut out, so it found a home in the trash.
  5. FSWerks1

FSWerks1 Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

Thanks for the update and I am glad you are enjoying the FSWERKS exhaust system:)
  6. FSWERKS Webmaster

FSWERKS Webmaster New Member

Thanks for the kind words.. we keep adding more products... check out the site
  7. love my FSW exhaust!
  8. fifoci

fifoci New Member

Is the exhaust audible at hwy speeds and light throttle? I'm looking for something that I can pretty much only hear when I get on the throttle. I drive a lot and want a quite cruise while on the hwy.
  9. FSWerks1

FSWerks1 Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

This should fit your needs just right as long as you don't change the downpipe. Cold air intake adds noise as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. FiSTofNoVA

FiSTofNoVA New Member

I have Fswerks exhaust and a Mountune downpipe and i'ts pretty quiet until you get on it. Which is what I wanted. Trust me, it is definitely not too loud. Side note: with my setup at least, it is loudest with a slow steady throttle up through the rpm's. A little drone when doing that, but I like it. I get the occasional burbles, maybe a pop or two when coming off the rpm's. Subtle though. I am only speaking on the in cabin noise too. From outside the car it is more aggressive sounding. Overall it is a great exhaust, great sound and if anything you may find yourself wanting something louder. I always "play it safe" and then want more noise haha. While talking about Fswerks, their short shift kit is great too!
    FSWerks1 likes this.
  11. fifoci

fifoci New Member

I don't care if it makes some noise under throttle. Main thing was the noise and drone level while cruise between 60-80. I drive a lot of hwy miles.
  12. FiSTofNoVA

FiSTofNoVA New Member

It is really not bad at all. You would be fine.
  13. vixenlotus

vixenlotus Member

If you have not trashed the resonator part of your exhaust, I would love to have it!!.
    I would be happy to pay the shipping.
    let me know.

thank you