Gas milage

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by WScottCross, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Does it make me a bad person, wanting to see your tires burn?

I'm just glad you're not getting away with that with out some kind of punishment... Since I can't even get that on the road.

All jokes, but that's awesome. Nothing wrong with efficient fun. Every dollar saved at the pump, is another dollar towards the next set of tires in that case.

lol

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Awwww if it helps I'm going through washer fluid faster than tires LOL

Smokin, Firesail and LuvfiestaST like this.
  4. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

And of course the worse winter Toronto has seen in yrs.. But once never got stuck in snow..

RodMoe likes this.
  5. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Well im creepin up to the end of my current tank. Probably another 20-25 miles before I fill up. And im already past the most ive ever gotten out of a tank to date now. Just creeping up on 2k miles ? Around 1850? I generally go by l/100km and km on the meter. Doing the conversions for the sake of the southerners. Anyway. Im happy to see it still improving.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

6. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

As of this morning i was getting 10.6. I mainly do city driving to and from work with lots of lights.

7. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Is that Mpg? Or l/100km ? Thats brutal if not the latter.

8. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

It's definitely Mpg. Not so hot right now.

9. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Whaaat.... thats worse than my raptor in downtown bumper to bumper... hows that even possible ? Jeez. How many miles ? And is that calculated mpg or what the car is displaying ? If what the cars displaying .. i could see that at low mileage without a reset since delivery...due to factory testing or idleing.. but otherwise , id probably have it in to the dealer for a look. In the worst conditions that still seems off. Someone siphoning you on the way to work ? I'd half expect to see someone in my mirror with a straw getting those numbers. Yikes.. hope that sorts out soon.

10. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Only other thing I could think of is if you are red lined in neutral all the way to work. Or driving up a 90 degree incline. Sorry to crack jokes. But definitely look into it.

11. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

Its what the car is displaying after resetting it a few days ago. Its still brand new less then 300 miles on it.

12. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Give it some time, things will improve.;)

13. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

Thats what I figured. But even so, the price of gas is definitely worth this much fun.

14. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Ah yeah then I wouldnt worry.. mine was about the same. That early on. Too early to be worrying about nunbers yet.

15. Noah

Noah Member

still getting about 21-23. It is 100% city driving though, and in often deep snow. I still feel crappy about it.

16. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

Last tank was 24.5, which I think is my worst tank so far, if only just. I blame weather.

17. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

Up to 16 as of my ride into work this morning.

18. RavynX

RavynX Member

The first tank I went through I got was 26.2. My latest tank was 27.1. Average MPH is between 33-35. Daily driven in mixed city/highway commute traffic.

[​IMG]

19. chr0n0phage

chr0n0phage New Member

I'm going to be coming from an RX-8.. this thread makes so so happy.. lol

20. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

Ha ha a good autox friend has an RX-8. Seems to be a great handling fun car but wow the lack of torque and horrible gas mileage!

21. Mr UFO

Mr UFO Active Member

20 at the track? I was getting 12?!?!