Heads up- Ford Racing Bilstein Coilovers $417 + shipping

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chassis Upgrades' started by moshaholic2, Jan 1, 2014.

1. svt3d

svt3d Member

I hate when I miss great deals, I don't even have the car yet but I would have snatched these up!!
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

So any updates on your Bilsteins? Did you install camber bolts? Hows the ride today now that they have broken in?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  4. was-an-M

was-an-M Member

Can anyone elaborate on the "camber issue"? Do these cause excess negative or positive camber? Negative I could live with.
  5. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

well, since we now know 2011-2014 non ST Fiesta suspension parts will fit the ST, I guess I am ok to use my stock 2011 stuff on a ST for the winter. It really sucks I passed up the coil-overs, as they would have been great for the ST.

For camber, I would be happy with -1.5 to -2 degrees for street/autocross/track. I have my 2011 maxed out with the clearence holes to -1.2 degrees. My Mustang is sitting around -3 degrees.
  6. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

The ride has been fine all winter. Once they settled I had to raise them just a little bit. Still at the camber from the initial install. I do have H&R camber bolts to install once my summer wheels/tires go back on for the ease of adjustability.