Heater not working?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Maintenance' started by speedprotege, Jan 3, 2014.

1. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Mine has a build date of 08/2013 and it has the deflectors and foam.
    LuvfiestaST likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Removed

Removed Guest

Same here.
  4. graynicolas11

graynicolas11 Active Member

My car too has the foamy piece and the grill..but had an issue with the heater/fan yesterday (decided not to work until the tow truck showed :rolleyes:) anywho..I guess ill be bringing it to ford. I don't know what theyre going to do though? What has everyone else done when their heater/fans malfunction?
  5. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Weird ...
  6. speedprotege

speedprotege Member

Got her back 30 days later!
  7. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Dang one month!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  8. speedprotege

speedprotege Member

Now my brakes feel all warped due to sitting of one month feels bad!
  9. speedprotege

speedprotege Member

10. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Seriously ?? man I would go to the dealer and (pardon my french) Bitch a Blue streak and get new pads and maybe a quick turn on the rotors.. I know new rotors rust fast but thats just sad...
  11. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

So last month I had the TSB 13-11-17 done to my car to stop snow from coming in. Well today after starting my car and it had a few cm's of snow I got snow blowing in through the vents for about 30 seconds or so. Made an appointment at the dealer to get them to look at the car again. My dealer installed some other parts other than the CE8Z-54020C16-A part quoted by btcca4. Will wait and see, not too impressed.
  12. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

So apparently there is a new TSB for this, 14-0021, released January 29, 2014, superseding the old TSB 13-11-17. I'm thinking they installed the parts for the TSB 13-11-17 since my car went into the dealer on January 16th, so they couldn't have installed the latest parts since I don't think they would have been out when the car went in.
  13. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

I talked to my Ford dealer and apparently the new 14-0021 TSB replaces the existing pollen filter and replaces it with a new one, this is in addition to the older TSB 13-11-17. We'll see if this fixes the problem, cars going next Wednesday.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  14. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

hope it is a heated hepa pollen filter to take out that sassy snow and Ice fleas ... ;)
  15. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

Well just got the latest TSB 14-0021 done to my car which basically the same as the TSB 13-11-17 plus a replacement pollen filter. Will have to wait and see if this hopefully fixes getting snow into the cab.

THEMUFINMN New Member

I had the same issue. They had my car for 2 days and installed the screen. I picked it up last night when I got off work and the heater worked. Then this morning I started the car to warm it up and no blower or heat. I ended up being late for work because I couldn't drive the car with ice on the windshield. So I called them when I got to work and they said to bring back in and they will ask ford what to do next for the next fix. The dealer is trying to deny me a loaner vehicle. I live in Montana so I need my heater. Before it went out the heat wasnt very warm and I was getting a whining noise from the engine. I think the water damaged the blower. The service Manger told me they made sure there was no moisture. Then why is it happening again!!!!!!
  17. FordService

FordService Official Ford Representative

I want to check into some additional assistance on this. When was your most recent dealer visit? Please send me a private message with your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone, full name, and dealer name/location.

THEMUFINMN likes this.

THEMUFINMN New Member

What is a good email address? It wont let me send you a private message because i am new to the forum?