Hello from SoCal!

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by aPandaz, Apr 17, 2014.

1. aPandaz

aPandaz New Member

What's up Fiesta ST Network! I bought my Ingot Silver FiST a little over 3 weeks ago and I'm loving it!

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.
    Where in So.Cal.?

Dave

4. aPandaz

aPandaz New Member

I live in Walnut, it's close to West Covina and Diamond Bar for those not familiar.

5. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

That's great.
    I hope to get a meet / run to end there soon.
    I am ready for dinner at Pinnacle Peak.

I M in the SFV myself.

Dave

6. aPandaz

aPandaz New Member

I've never been to Pinnacle Peak...I just looked it up and now it's on my must try list!

7. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

Cool, I live in SGV area. I still havent seen another Fiesta ST in the wild but i know they are selling at the dealers in the area.

8. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

welcome to the forum, hope to see you around soon!

I hail from Anaheim but work in La Habra, and worked in Industry just four months ago

9. aPandaz

aPandaz New Member

Hey @bobjob and @BlueBomber ! Nice to see some locals here, I'm in Anaheim 2-3x a week for work, sometimes more, I'm a Disney annual pass holder. I've only seen one other ST in the wild, but I was driving my Explorer at the time, it was actually the green one on the socalfiestas.com page.

10. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

well mine can be found appearing regularly on the ModBargains blog, at ModBargains.com in La Habra 5 days a week and when I'm in Anaheim i'm just at home kickin it. I don't always go out, domesticated life and all

11. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

aPandaz: if you are free go to the ecoboost challange may 10th at santa anita race track, a few of us will be there

12. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

Congrats! I live in Yorba Linda but I have yet to see another ST. Hope to see some of you guys on the road.

13. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

Now that we have a good group.
    It is time to plan a get together.
    May 10th is also a track date at Willow Springs so there may be a conflict.

Anyone have any ideas?

Dave

14. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

Also don't forget Fab Fords is next Sunday at Knott's! registration is closed, but a few members are due to show up and at least a couple Fiestas from here will be showing!

15. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

Wish I could but Sat is a work day for me. Maybe next time!