Help!! 2014 fiesta hood needed

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by kam, Feb 11, 2014.

1. kam

kam New Member

My new 2014 fiesta has recently been involved In a front end collision. I went to the ford dealership to order all the new front body parts, but they told me that the 2014 fiesta hood is on back order for 6 more weeks! Does anyone know where I can get a 2014 hood? I know that the 2013 se hood is totally different, but I think the 2013 st hood will work. I checked the car-part auto wrecking database and ebay, but nothing. I was hoping to find someone who has installed a carbon fiber hood and might have a take off laying around. I am willing to pay a generous price. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance, Kam

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. wash

wash Active Member

Call up Icenine, their SEMA show car had a carbon hood.

4. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Last I checked Ice Nine had one Hood at a cost if around 850$ but don't recall if that was with shipping and it was a while ago so maybe they have more cheaper models..

5. kam

kam New Member

Thankyou for everyone's advice. I'm looking at keeping the factory look since my car is 100 percent stock. I need a stock hood, and it looks like the se and st hoods are the same. I called keith at ice nine and his factory hood is still being used as a prototype. I need to keep looking. He doesn't know of any customers who might have one laying around, who have installed carbon fiber hoods. I have a feeling that's the only way I'm going to find one. thanks again for the suggestions. Any more ideas to get my car back on the road?