Hey All!!

Discussion in 'Tasca Auto Group' started by Steve@Tasca, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

Hey guys, Steve here I just wanted to put up a quick post to let you know we're here.

I've been doing Ford parts for nearly twenty years and Ford Racing for the last seven at a very high volume store and I've been heavily involved with the guys on the Focus and Mustang forums for quite some time as well.

My daily is a lightly modded 2002 SVT Focus, I have a true love of hot hatches.

I will be here to try to make sure you guys get the absolute best prices and the highest level of service possible.

Please feel free to PM me here, e-mail me at spowell@tasca.com or call our dedicated forum line at 1-800-598-1484.

I'm not in the call que yet but I will be shortly, please do not hesitate to contact the other guys at the 800 line, they're there for you and WANT to help.

Thanks, Steve :)

svt3d and LotusZX3 like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WRC Fan

WRC Fan Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Steve! Congrats on your new gig @ Tasca!

4. Steve@Tasca

Thanks Ron, Really glad to be here at the beginning of something great :)

5. Jutz

Jutz New Member

Are you out of RI Steve? I just bought the White ST that came through Tasca in Cranston last week.

6. Steve@Tasca

Our dealerships and wholesale center are based out there but I work remotely.

7. Jutz

Jutz New Member

Alright, cool man. Didn't realize how big their parts network or whatever was.

8. Steve@Tasca

It's quite a company, that's a fact.

9. frismanis

frismanis Member

Just placed an order! You had the cheapest price for OEM parts I could find. :cool:

10. Steve@Tasca

Thanks for the order, we are doing our best for you guys. :)

-Steve