Hi from Kansas City

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by jimclark, Jan 28, 2014.

1. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

Race Red ST, Recaro package. Looking to do mountune MP 215 package if/when available here in USA. Happy to be driving a car instead of steering a means of conveyance.

Firesail likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RavynX

RavynX Member

Cool, I like the race red. Have any photos?

4. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

Here ya go! IMG_2272.JPG IMG_2269.JPG

Smokin likes this.
  5. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Looks NICE

6. RavynX

RavynX Member

Sweet ride. =) I like the wheels, they fit well.

7. Smokin

Smokin Active Member

Cool! Welcome. I'm in Shawnee. Got 700 miles on mine.

Check out my threads and come join KC Region SCCA..........we do lots of autocrossing...

8. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

They're winter rig: Sports Edition SE-16s, with Pirelli Winter Carving Edge 185/60/15s all around. Don't really need that much snow tire in KC most of the time, but I do get farther north occasionally, and these seemed a good overall choice.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  9. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

Shawnee, eh? I'm in old Leawood, but used to live out in Shawnee area some time back. I don't know much about autocross, but I'd love to watch/learn/participate at some reasonable newbie level. I'll do the Google thing for KC SCCA, too. Is that the best way to figure out how to introduce myself to autoX? [BTW, I just left a message on your profile page--is that the equivalent of private message on this forum?]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  10. Smokin

Smokin Active Member

Yes. Sent a message back. We have a very good Novice program, including a novice only school in April.

11. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

Excellent!