How hard is it to find a FiST with...

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by stuntdoogie, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

I don't know if it will help, but get on Google Maps and search for Ford Dealerships when zoomed in around your area. You should be able to click on them and get to their website from there. Then check their inventory on their own site. It might be more tedious, but at the same time I think it's easier than Ford's search tool and you can be sure you've checked the inventory of every dealer that pops up. Autotrader is another way to search. Not every dealer lists cars up so it's not as thorough, but it's quick and you might get lucky.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

I found a few that are pretty darn far away...west, mid west and south Florida damnit!

4. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

5. stuntdoogie

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  6. eRic

eRic Active Member

just order it. I have never found what I want in dealer inventory.

7. Noah

Noah Member

I was lucky enough to find a completely base model with the only exception being the red brake calipers. It wasn't quick though, took a couple weeks. The problem is I bet they assume anyone springing for Recaro's wants it loaded.

8. mcummings182

mcummings182 Member

If you are willing to drive to Ohio, there are some black, silver, and blue ones in my area.

Noah likes this.
  9. stuntdoogie

Found a blue one about an hoir and a half from me....gonna call and ask aboit there fees and if they accept costco discount plans...if not then ohio trip i go on saturday hopefully not.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

10. Noah

Noah Member

OH REPRESENT!

11. mcummings182

mcummings182 Member

You are from Ohio?

12. Noah

Noah Member

Yes, Cle area.

brian likes this.
  13. mcummings182

mcummings182 Member

Me too!

14. Kevin Miner

Kevin Miner New Member

I would be happy to order a car for anyone exactly how you want it for $350 over invoice.