How long did it take for your ST to be delivered?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by lill2012, Apr 4, 2014.

1. lill2012

lill2012 Member

Build date 5/27/14....this is going to be tough
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

But SO worth it!
    Firesail likes this.
  4. Monochrome

Monochrome Member

Odd... I haven't gotten anything yet.
  5. lill2012

lill2012 Member

I received my delivery date today. July 7th. That puts me in the 3 month category. My mother ordered a 2013 MKZ and it took almost 11 months. Fingers crossed. And I also had my first lesson on driving a manual today on a '14 Focus ST. Only stalled out once. Of course it was in front of everyone as I proudly proclaimed "Hey look, I'm driving a stick". I love it already
  6. SaltFiST

SaltFiST New Member

I ordered a 2015 on Monday (April 14th). Got told 8 to 12 weeks until delivery.
    Neely2005 likes this.
  7. MonsterST

MonsterST Member

Well I got it!! Ordered Jan 27th, 2014, delivered April 15, 2014. From Mexico all the way to Alberta, Canada in 10 weeks.
    __V__ and lill2012 like this.
  8. Neely2005

Neely2005 Member

Thanks, I'll probably order mine this week.
  9. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

Auzzies have around a 3 month wait currently. Ordered mine end of March, was advised it should be here end of June/Early July.
  10. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

UPDATE! Persons unknown ordered a Race Red ST some 5 weeks before us from the same dealer.
    We were notified that this person(s) have canceled their order (Possibly due to rampant insanity - who knows?)
    Thus we will be getting ours now at the end of this month!
    moshaholic2 likes this.
  11. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Nice! Enjoy!
  12. Neely2005

Neely2005 Member

I ordered mine on April 21st. They found a 2014 with all the options that I wanted and in the colour that I wanted. I picked it up on April 24th.
  13. mkeperson

mkeperson Member

Took deliver of my Green Envy ST tonight (5/5/15), 21 weeks after I ordered it! Ordered 12/17/13, finally built 4/1/14, arrived in Chicago railyard 4/15/14.Car actually arrived at dealership 4/28/14 (Milwaukee is so far from Chicago), failed pre-delivery inspection. Clutch failure at three miles. Worth the was actually above 40F here...although just barely.
    lill2012 likes this.
  14. crzyworm623

crzyworm623 Member

My car finally came in. Manager sent me a picture last night Ordered Feb 16, built week of April 7. ETA June 20, then May 20 as of a week or two ago. Arrived May 6. Hopefully taking delivery tomorrow. Even my manager was suprised it came in ahead of schedule.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  15. pleaseyesplease

pleaseyesplease New Member

I've been on the forum for quite some time now and I can finally say I ordered a FiST! I wasn't able to get one from the dealer network as I wanted it, so I had to order it. Molten Orange, ordered Nov 19th. It's going to be a long wait, but the smile is already starting...
  16. FordService

FordService Official Ford Representative

Congrats, pleaseyesplease! Feel free to send over your order number and dealer code in a PM, as I'm able to provide you with order status updates until it's delivered. Talk to you soon! :)

17. SilFister

SilFister Member

19 weeks when I ordered a 2015 mid 2014; got what I wanted - worth the wait…...
  18. pleaseyesplease

pleaseyesplease New Member

Hi Nick! Thanks for the reply. Will follow up via PM.
  19. FordService

FordService Official Ford Representative

You're welcome, pleaseyesplease - talk to you soon! :)