How long have you been waiting?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Well if that's true then hopefully they are very skilled by now on how it all goes together. My GTI had a few missing or not put together parts when I got it. Even after the so called PDI
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Well mine is still waiting on the ramp at the Factory after being Built Sept. 12 here is what I got from my dealer.
    If I don't get it this yr I may end up with a new Golf R :devil:
    ronnie karlen likes this.
  4. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

I am probably in the not getting it this year camp... Spoke with dealer again today... Still no VIN.

Waiting it out though. As frustrating as it is.... I know I'll be happy when I get the car.

That said, Golf R is awesome.. And it wouldn't be a bad car to end up in ! Loved my experience with that car... Probably already mentioned somewhere on the forum that the only thing stopping me was the premium on them (Locally in particular). No way I'm paying nearly as much as I paid for my Raptor, for a golf. I just couldn't live with that.

I very much prefer the R's interior vs the ST's too. One of my few complaints with the ST's.... I find the interior to be a bit tacky... Have never wanted so badly to invest in aftermarket upholstery... Probably wait a year or so and then decide if I want to go ahead and get some custom work. Don't hate it enough to miss out on the vehicle. :p But... I don't really want to look at it "as is" for the next few years either.
  5. TWDM

TWDM Member

Just checked today and my window sticker was up!!
  6. breon

breon Member

I'm on the way to Apple Valley Ford to pick mine up right now :)

Tuxedo Black with moon roof. Didn't really want the moon roof but it was the quickest way to get one.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    ronnie karlen and RodMoe like this.
  7. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

mine came in today, was due on the 25th
  8. firSTinWpg

firSTinWpg Member

Nice Fiat! Ours is scheduled for the 28th, maybe it will be here early :)
  9. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Mine was due on the 26th and has since been changed to the 28th.Soooo...this week sometime o_O
  10. TWDM

TWDM Member

Uggh.. turns out another dealer has a dealer stock coming in this week for the same specs I want. That was the one dealership that didn't pick up their phone when I was calling around...
  11. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

So far I only got to drive mine in the lot, but now I've got the boost bug:D
  12. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I asked my dealer last week for an update and they told me the car will arrive the week of oct 7. Then I asked Meagan and she have me an ETA of oct 15. I checked with Meagan again today and she said it's showing as awaiting shipment with no ETA listed anymore.... And I'm not the only one who's eta went away apparently. Not sure what this means.
  13. Mike

Mike Member

Same here. Nobody seems to have an answer.
  14. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Did you ask your dealer? Mine hasn't gotten back to me.
  15. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

I was advised by Meagan Sept 29, dealer is saying 27th or 28th so all seems fine with my car :)
  16. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Well for a date that close it should probably be on a train by now.
  17. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Train part is all done.....It's in Spokane waiting for a transport truck to deliver to dealer :):):)
  18. Mike

Mike Member

Yes. Meagan told me to ask the dealer why the change in the ETA. The rep/dealer gave me some BS story about the ST being a brand new model that it was normal and that I should be patient.
  19. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

I checked ford etis today and my car was finally built on 9/24 eta of 10/28 I just asked Meagan if it's delayed or anything
  20. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Dealer told me. 9/20/13
    So mine was built the and on the ramp on the 12th but still shows awaiting shipment......
    Also the 16th was a national holiday in good old Mexico so last week was a short week and with the two Hurricanes..... Who knows
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    ronnie karlen likes this.
  21. speedprotege

speedprotege Member

In transit now!
    CarefreeAZ likes this.