How long have you been waiting?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

My ettx # is 860192

It just passed through cheyanne wyoming so it will arrive in Utah by midnight tonight.

Not sure how long it takes to make it to the dealer from there

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Oh very close to me. 1 hour or so... Probably same train. What color did u get?

4. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Glad you found it I got nothing must be a different rail line thing.. Hmmmm weird

ronnie karlen likes this.
  5. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

I found these tracking instructions on fiesta faction:

1. Call CSX at 1-800-235-2352
    2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
    3. When prompted for the car initials, say ETTX then wait for the next prompt. OR key in 32-81-81-92 (for ETTX)(letter and position on your phone)
    4. When prompted for the car number, say or key in your 6-digit ETTX car number
    5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
    6. That's it, enjoy your updated status report.

this is the type of car that carries autos

[​IMG]

6. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Just wanted to note that I saw my car today right off the truck after it was delivered. The cars are not covered with anything. No plastic protectors. Nothing. Except wheel covers and door foam protector pads.

I like the vw and Audi way of covering the entire car with a cloth like cover.

7. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

so I called that number and my car was "delivered and interchanged" today...what does that mean lol..It also said it was in some town in NY....maybe ill get it this week??

8. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Sometimes a car cover in the wind will do odd things to painted surfaces too.. But they do look cool .. :thumbsup:

9. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Tux Black, Recaros and painted wheels. Where are you?

10. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Poughkeepsie ny we should go cruising one day I ordered blue with recaros and painted wheels

11. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Well I've waited a long 13 weeks from order to delivery but here she is. Picked her up today. I've seen a lot of shots of the tux black ST but nothing is quite like shots of your own. Didn't take any good shots tho...too busy driving :D [​IMG]

12. Flaco1

Flaco1 Member

31 weeks and 3 days and still waiting ! 4 days to go if its delivered by the ETA time. Will never order again. I could have bought an ST of the lot a month ago ! :mad:

RodMoe likes this.
  13. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Ordered July 6 - 14 weeks and counting. ETA is Oct 18. That would be almost exactly 15 weeks! The wait for my '11 SES was only May 4 to July 20 2010 or 10 weeks.

14. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Just checked my ettx and it arrive in Michigan this morning :) almost to NY

15. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

So it went from Michigan to my dealer in ny within 16 hours!! Picking it up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the call today from dealer

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  16. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Got "The Call" From the Dealer hope to pick up my PB Recaro/Painted Wheels Tomorrow and maybe see it after work in the morning ;) only been waiting 228 days for this call :woot::woot::woot::rotfl: or 7.5 MONTHS !!

17. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Must have been on the same train haha mine in today to and it's PB with recaros haha did u steal mine?

18. Removed

Removed Guest

Congrats!

RodMoe likes this.
  19. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Mine toured the great state of ILL and never made it to Mi./NY before getting unloaded near Chicago last week :) but ya never know they could be switched at birth ... LOL Glad to hear they are getting home though ...

20. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Congrats dude!!

RodMoe likes this.
  21. EvoNiner

EvoNiner Active Member

That's awesome man!!!

Me n the wife will be randomly driving around Illinois and Wisconsin this weekend for a get-a-way. Hope to see you driving some of the fantastic Wisconsin back roads!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

RodMoe likes this.