How long have you been waiting?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Would be fun but working days this weekend I'll get some windshield time this week :)
    ronnie karlen likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Stopped by my dealer tonight to look at my ST :) got approved for loan and picking it up wed morning :) the pictures suck it's to dark but here it is!!!

4. Removed

Removed Guest

Sweet! Glad to see that a lot of us are getting our cars finally. The dark grey wheels look nice with the blue. :)
  5. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Quick and Dirty from my phone
  6. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

I think the worst day of my wait, is going to be the night I get to sneak on to the lot and see my car sitting there.... And not being able to drive it home until the next day... Horrible!!! lol

Congrats to those who's cars are finally showing up though. At least some of the suffering is coming to an end.
    Mikeygti likes this.
  7. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Nice! I have the exact same one sitting on the lot. I'm so happy I picked blue w the darker wheels. Congrats! Ill post real pictures when I drive it home tomorrow.
    ronnie karlen likes this.
  8. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

Car looks incredible in blue. Was tough choosing!

RodMoe likes this.
  9. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

Mine just rolled off the truck, dealer sent me this crappy cell pic. *might* be able to get it today. If not today, tomorrow.

I notice it does have the front plate bracket (which i used the plate delete code when ordering). It looks like its up high. So hopefully its in the grill and not the bumper skin.

Mayhem likes this.
  10. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

I believe the front plate bracket is always drilled into the bumper.
  11. moshaholic2

Some have had it placed in the grill. Hoping thats the case with mine so I dont have figure out how to conceal the holes in the bumper
  12. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

They're all in the bumper, but the screws that attach the plate to the bracket are on the top, which gives the appearance of being screwed into the grille.
  13. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Wow man! Congrats! I also ordered mine in white. Question you got Grey Wheels and red calipers correct? I didnt get that option on mine...
  14. moshaholic2

Yes, I did order the grey wheels & red calipers. Although it's kinda goofy as the calipers arent anything special.
  15. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

Took me approximately a week to curb the wheel while parallel parking.

It was upsetting.
  16. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

I had rough luck with the 2010 Camaro SS I owned... Ended up curbing two wheels in the first year.

Wasn't an issue in the Raptor... 35" BFG's... lol

Both vehicles suffered damage pretty early on though.... It's a horrible feeling, but.... inevitable to some extent for many people....

Stings for a while, but you repair it and eventually it doesn't really matter. Just part of the ownership experience.

I had the curbed Camaro wheels repaired for a decent price though. I had the midnight silver painted wheel option... Which if memory serves me correct was pretty similar to the darker ST wheels in color.

Found a place locally that makes house calls to take them off your car, loads them into their van and takes them to repair them... and delivers them & installs them for you. One you couldn't tell was repaired, the other.... you could see it if you inspected the wheel... But given how bad the curb rash was... I really wasn't expecting it to be 100% again. I was satisfied with that. Granted, I wasn't all that crazy about the stock wheels.. I had plans for aftermarket, but sold the car before I ever got around to it.

Not sure how much the rash bugs you or how bad it is... but wheel repairs a decent option.
  17. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Picking up my ST in one hour :) ordered July 24th...
    RodMoe and OxWhiteFiST92 like this.
  18. Flaco1

Flaco1 Member

Well my ST was supposed to be delivered Monday then delayed until today. Now is gonna maybe be Friday, but no one knows. Ordered March 6. For me this order process has been a joke ! No information or disinformation coming from my dealer and Ford Customer Service. I'm a 35 year long customer with Ford and 23 years with my dealer. Last time I do this and last chance for FORD !
    RodMoe likes this.
  19. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

They must have a bunch to deliver I get mine in 1 hr too lets hope I don't spend a lot of time at the stealership !!!
    ronnie karlen and CarefreeAZ like this.
  20. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Weird I received mine in NY two days ago and it was ordered July 24th.... I would go to a new dealership that's strange
  21. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Ordered mine July 6th and still no word. Estimated delivery is Oct 18, but I'm not holding my breath.