How long have you been waiting?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. cka93

cka93 New Member

After 4 weeks of getting "any day now" my car has arrived. Just waiting for some window tint and a the insurance to go through and I can pick it up Saturday!

RodMoe likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Congrats ! what kind of tint are you going with?

4. ziggyst

ziggyst Member

ordered mine sept 26th... just found out my build date is nov 11! getting close and ive never been more excited lol

5. TWDM

TWDM Member

Meghan gave me an updated ETA of Nov 11 (built Oct 1st). Finally convinced my salesperson to give me a loaner in the meantime.

6. FordService

FordService Official Ford Representative

Hey everyone!

I see a lot of familiar "faces" and a bunch of new ones. Anyone who wants me to track their order, shoot me a message with your VIN or dealer code and order number. :cat:

Meagan

7. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Just got the call. MY FiST is in!!!! Pick up tomorrow after 3pm.:happy:

RodMoe, TWDM and OxWhiteFiST92 like this.
  8. TWDM

TWDM Member

Congrats. Hopefully mine will come in next week as I will be out of town in November...

9. ziggyst

ziggyst Member

i kind of hate you a little ... lol

10. TWDM

TWDM Member

Finally was able to get my railcar number. Car is just across the border right now in Spokane, WA. Somehow it takes over 2 weeks to get from there to here.

11. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Sounds familiar. Once my car arrived in Spokane it was there for just over a week waiting for truck transport to Kelowna. It was all I could do to not go down there and get it myself lol. Trust me. The wait was worth it. Had the car almost a month and couldn't be happier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

12. TWDM

TWDM Member

I think my car is going to travel through Port of Vancouver rather than go on a truck. Probably faster that way as my dealer is in Surrey.

13. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Well, either way I hope it's soon ! Your going to Love this car ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

14. TWDM

TWDM Member

Rail Car arrived in the city next to my dealer. Hopefully anytime now.

OLST and RodMoe like this.
  15. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

You will get a phone call tomorrow. When I checked mine it said it was in Michigan. Less than 8 hours later my dealer called me and it was in NY at the dealer.

16. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

How are people tracking down the rail cars and such? Where do you get that info?

17. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

ask your dealer for the cars ETTX number

18. TWDM

TWDM Member

You have to ask your sales manager. My salesman didn't have a clue on how to get it, so I emailed his sales manager and he was happy to give it to me.

19. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

My salesman is the one who told me I can track it by train when I ordered it. I found out through this site how to actually do it lol. He also told me he stopped checking the cars he has ordered because it's not really accurate sometimes at all. Like I said mine was "in Michigan" but really it was at the dealer.

20. EvoNiner

EvoNiner Active Member

My dealer has two sitting on their lots if someone wants them. Black loaded and exactly like mine.

21. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Where are you located?