How long have you been waiting?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. EvoNiner

EvoNiner Active Member

Cedar Rapids iowa, it's not even a biggest dealer for ford either. Maybe 4th biggest. But it's iowa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. cka93

cka93 New Member

I went with 35% tint, it looks amazing!

Mayhem likes this.
  4. aborbs87

aborbs87 Active Member

Ordered September 20th and just recieved a voicemail that it will be built the week of November 18th, ETA Mid December. He did not say anything about a VIN#, should he also have that for me or not necessarily yet?

5. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

At a week before build date... Should have a VIN available.
    And, that is a quick delivery... Mine was built a month before yours, and ETA is a week or two later than yours!

Lucky for you!

6. aborbs87

aborbs87 Active Member

Thanks for the info, and yes fingers crossed on everything going as planned for both of us!

7. FordService

FordService Official Ford Representative

Hi aborbs87,

If you send me a private message with your order number and dealer code, I can look into an ETA and see if I can grab your VIN for you.

Meagan

8. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Just got notification that it was in production in Mexico. I assume this means the drivetrain has arrived and is in final assembly. Anyone know how long that takes? I live in CA so hopefully shipping here won't take too long.

9. JP6

JP6 Member

I think I'm one of the few hoping they take their time on my FiST. I ordered mine on Monday and I'm hoping that winter starts to thaw by the time mine comes.

10. BPM

BPM New Member

Ordered on Sept. 25. Built on Nov. 5. Delivered at dealer December 5. Picked up today.

Smokin and RodMoe like this.
  11. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Congrats! You are going to love it and find it was worth the wait.

12. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

wow man you got yours pretty quick I ordered the same week as you and I have a ETA 1/18

13. BPM

BPM New Member

Here's the bummer - I'm assuming yours is white, which is exactly what I ordered, but with no options at all. But trust me - it's worth the wait. I've only been driving it around town (and with winter tires on), so I can't wait to get the summers on and really open 'er up.

I'm still trying to process that these cars sit at a rail yard for weeks, just waiting for trucks to head our way. I'm sure there's a reason for it (cost savings and what-not), but nevertheless, it's disappointing to the consumer.

14. aborbs87

aborbs87 Active Member

Here's a teaser shot! Pick her up tomorrow when all that boring paper work jazz is done!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388094739.045035.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bryramos, joker96 and OxWhiteFiST92 like this.
  15. JP6

JP6 Member

Ordered mine the 1st of the month, still no build date. I'm actually glad that it's taking some time. The roads will be thawed by the time mine comes lol

16. Smokin

Smokin Active Member

Hey! That's my car!!! Give her back!!! ;-)

Congrats, BTW!

17. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

just heard that mine is in colorado and will be another week.....

18. woovillquattro

woovillquattro New Member

Ordered mine Oct 30th, just got a delivery date of March 10th.. anyone else have theirs take over 4 months? Ford told me they ran out of Recaro seats or had an issue getting them. Just received my build date and ETA on Dec27th.

19. JP6

JP6 Member

Wow that's crazy. Hope mine doesn't take that long.

woovillquattro likes this.
  20. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

I ordered Oct 18th, Build date 12/16 on the Etis.Ford.Com website, still waiting for some word on ETA. People joke that Ford should have Mexican delivery in the same way BMW has European delivery.

21. woovillquattro

woovillquattro New Member

I didnt know about that website, thank you!!