How long have you been waiting?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Smokin

Smokin Active Member

No way! Mine was ordered 10/29/13 and is being delivered today or tomorrow...
    I'm getting it the 2nd. That's the last day for the $500 cask back............

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

I ordered mine the last week of September. Meagan said by the 31st of December. The dealer then told me between the 27th and 29th. I heard Saturday that the car is in Colorado, (I live in Washington State) and the trucking company took Christmas week off (understandably). Now I'm hearing by the 8th. By the way, I went to the web sight www.etis.ford.com and was able to print out my window sticker. I had been fearful that the dealership and crammed extras onto the order, but NO, it is exactly as spec-ed.

ronnie karlen likes this.
  4. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Getting pretty anxious my ST is scheduled to be here on the 15th but man it's taking for ever!!

ronnie karlen and Smokin like this.
  5. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Just got the good news that my black beauty is on a train in El Paso making its way to Cali. They seem to estimate another 5/7 days for delivery. Amazing that the FiST takes as long to get as a Tesla.

woovillquattro likes this.
  6. RKTFiST

RKTFiST New Member

Considering I ordered mine on 12/28, I might be "lucky" enough to take delivery in March and bypass the purchase of snow tires.

7. woovillquattro

woovillquattro New Member

Did you order the Recaro seats? I am wondering if i got a BS excuse for whats taking so long on mine..

We placed the order 10/30 and our sales man told us as soon as he hit send on the order in their computer system that the order was placed but since its taking so long i am wondering if they missed a step and didnt really place my order the day they said they did? It took them a month to deposit our check to place the order because our sales guy kept forgetting..

ronnie karlen likes this.
  8. Smokin

Smokin Active Member

Yep, sounds like you're getting buggered.....

Only option was the Molten Orange...

9. F1ST

F1ST Member

Got another update from Meagan that my delivery may be 01/11/14

Oder is for Tuxedo Black with Recaros only.

Next Saturday should be a 2nd Christmas if this actually happens on time.

The dealer finally called yesterday to let me know it was on a train and due to arrive in 1-2 weeks.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    RodMoe and OxWhiteFiST92 like this.
  10. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Ughh any day now my dealer can call me to pick up my ST this wait is killing me! lol Anyone else dying like me :dead:

Smokin likes this.
  11. OLST

OLST New Member

I'm on the same boat as you. My car is in Seattle right now, just across the border from Vancouver. Last little bit is killing me. I hope our misery will pay off :)

OxWhiteFiST92 likes this.
  12. woovillquattro

woovillquattro New Member

Wish mine was in Seattle!!!

13. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Picking it up this Saturday people! Time to find an excuse to drive an hour for groceries.

14. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Congrats dude!

15. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

Got mine tonite.. the long wait is over... the fun begins...

Smokin, OLST, LuvfiestaST and 3 others like this.
  16. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Picking mine up tonight!! Came earlier than expected!

Smokin, OLST, F1ST and 2 others like this.
  17. F1ST

F1ST Member

Same here. Picked mine up after work Friday.

18. OLST

OLST New Member

Just picked up mine today!

19. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Me too! Safe and sound at home after 3 months. Looks good next to my son's R8.

Attached Files:

20. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Glad everyone got their Fists this weekend the joy i get from driving this car around town is nothing I have ever experienced!

Smokin and LuvfiestaST like this.
  21. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

When I was waiting for my car, I thought it would never get here.
    I bugged my dealer almost every day.
    The bright thing is that by a custom order, you get exactly what you want and don't have to settle.
    Also in LESS than one after receiving it, you realize it was well worth the wait.

Sent with my retro keyboard and mouse.

Dave

OxWhiteFiST92 likes this.