How long have you been waiting?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

I ordered one from the factory and it was not dealer ordered. I want one the way I want it and I will wait. I ordered on 7/24 and it is set to arrive the week of November 21st......Most people here received dealer ordered ones or they changed the dealer order for them. I didn't see anyone get a ST order from scratch yet.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Mine has been on order since March and yes it was a special order not a dealer order the only thing for sure was a limited supply of dark wheels at first but that seems to have eased up. I got a VIN in mid August with my window sticker showing up the 30th of Aug.the car was built on the 10th of Sept still awaiting shipment but I have a ETA of 10/11/13 (subject to change) from Meagan our local Fordservice contact on the Fiesta Faction

Here is a easy way to see if your car has a window sticker yet they show up most times about a week or two before the car is built for me it was 12 days difference from the date on window sticker to actual build date WINDOW STICKER LINKY

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
    ronnie karlen likes this.
  4. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

All I have is a VIN # which I received a week ago. It does not show up on Fordetis yet so I am guessing It is not built yet. My dealer emails me every time there is an update of status and he said it is set to arrive to the dealer the week of November 21st. I am in NY and not one dealer has one in stock yet. I checked everywhere. The people who are getting them before us all are dealer orders. The dealers just changed the options of the car to fit what they wanted.

5. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

I hope because its the week of Thanksgiving there will be some special rebates :) One can only dream haha

6. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I am a special order as well. Ordered July 17th and I got my VIN on August 23. That's all so far. No build date.

7. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

im guessing that puts you in the mid Nov delivery date

8. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Maybe. But if we go with RodMoe's timing it puts me in mid October...

9. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Do you show a window sticker yet ?? or better yet what is your Seq. number mine was 148053 and it was built 5 days after 147782

10. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Yes! I just checked and I have a sticker. Date on it is 09 09 2013. Probably the day the sticker was made.

Where is the sequence number?

11. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Oh I think it's 149889

12. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

seq number is the last 6 numbers of your vin
    mine is 3fadp4gx0em148053

13. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

This VIN decoder is neat too

So the Number between the X and the E I think is what they call a check number as it seems to be the only one that changes in a ST VIN as well as the Seq. number witch is kinda like you number in line to be built...

14. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Cool. All this info and we still know nothing. :)

RodMoe likes this.
  15. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

my seq # is 153301

16. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Well on the up side you are less than 3500 after mrtn

ronnie karlen and mrtn like this.
  17. speedprotege

speedprotege Member

Dealer told me build date is week of 9/16/13
    And delivery week of 10/14/13

18. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

FiSTs literally showed up on the lot the morning after I hammered out a deal for a Focus ST.

I'm slightly bitter.

19. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Ouch :thumbsdown:

20. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Still got a pretty decent car ;)

21. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

Well, there's no ink on paper yet. We'll see how tomorrow goes. :)