How many miles/kms did your car have upon delivery

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by speedprotege, Oct 16, 2013.

1. speedprotege

speedprotege Member

Mine had 47 kms when it came off the truck
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

6 miles off the truck.... 14.5 after the mechanic tested it and I drove it home
    speedprotege likes this.
  4. speedprotege

speedprotege Member

I was surprised how Many mine had off the truck
  5. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Maybe the truck driver took it for a drive lol?? It does sound high to be honest
  6. Removed

Removed Guest

7. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

8. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

36 miles with a sticker in the window saying 30 had been put on at the factory as my car was pulled for random testing... the dealers car had 18 mile on it with same sticker saying as much.. so I think the testers liked the Recaro's better than the stock seats is why mine special order car had 30 miles and the dealer stock plain jane had only 18... o_O
  9. speedprotege

speedprotege Member

Mine had nothing saying it was choose at random just had 47kms on it
    Somebody had fun with it
  10. 2glides

2glides New Member

My car had 49 miles on it when I took delivery but I put 20 miles flogging, uhhh, I mean test driving it. I also found a small card in the glove box that said Ford had put 23 miles on test driving it.
  11. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

I think I posted this someplace else too but here is good just a FYI... Yellow sticker to the owner and yup right above the "Special Order RETAIL"
  12. 2glides

2glides New Member

Yea, that's it. I bet they have fun.
  13. firSTinWpg

firSTinWpg Member

Ford put 71km on ours at the factory, picked it up from the dealer with 78km. Seems like maybe the extra mileage at the factory may have had something to do with the delay.
  14. Flaco1

Flaco1 Member

40 miles and I was the first customer to sit in it also !
  15. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

When I finally get mine I think I'd be so excited I'd put 200-300 miles on it before I made it from the dealer to home. :) Seeing quite a few with the "random testing" on it. The one I test drove had 22 miles of random testing. It seems more like they do it for fun if you ask me. :p Personally it would bother me to buy a new car with 20-30 miles on it if I special ordered it. If you think about it, that actually quite a few miles. I don't think I even drive 30 miles in a normal day with work and school. Obviously if you bought a car from a lot that's been there a couple weeks it might have been test driven a couple times.
  16. Noah

Noah Member

Mine had about 70 on it but I assume it was because they had to get it from another dealer. Now that I think about it 70 seems like alot of delivery miles...
  17. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Don't worry I put 1000 miles on it the first 6 days I had it going to work lol
  18. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

Made a few detours on the way home? lol Honestly I probably would too.
  19. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Haha multiple detours :) it's sad when I reach my destination
  20. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

I HATE it when I reach my destination , especially if it's work. haha. With this car, you wanna just keep driving !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
  21. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

12 miles on the odometer on delivery. 4 of them for the saleswoman to fill the tank w/ 93 octane. She told me that during the day that the car was by the showroom there were at least 5 offers to buy it and lots of oglers.