I finally saw another Fiesta ST in the wild:

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by wash, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Marc Scuiletti

Marc Scuiletti New Member

I saw a black ST parked in a lot behind Inyo in Ferndale. I ran up to my place to get a notepad and leave the owner a "Nice FIST!" note, but the car was gone before I returned. Anyone here?

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

Saw a blue with black rims going down the 210 yesterday around 330pm.

4. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

Saw a blue with Rado grey wheels and recaros parked next to me in Frankenmuth, MI at the river place yesterday. It had Ohio plates, and was a surprise when I came back out to my car. Anyone from here?

5. banana cognac

banana cognac New Member

I saw another one for the first time today, I had to do a double take

6. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Where? This thread is most useful for identifying other members who may be in your hometown and not even know it. I saw a red one close to home in Corte Madera, CA. I've been unsuccessful at rounding up all the North Bay Fiestas for a Cars and Coffee.

7. banana cognac

banana cognac New Member

In Brewster, NY right by I-84. The two Ford dealerships closest to that area haven't had a FiST yet to my knowledge, so it was pretty cool running across one

8. SirSlaughter

SirSlaughter Member

Alright, one of you turds is a soldier Ft. Campbell and you have a blue ST. I know that you don't have the Recaro package because I was checking your car out at the dealer the day I bought my Molten Orange.

I know you're out there. You waved at me yesterday. Identify yourself! I wanna know.

9. iLiptiKal

iLiptiKal Active Member

I saw an MO or RR parked at the Kelsey's in Waterloo ON about a week ago I guess, but it was kinda far away and hard to tell the colour. I'm pretty sure it was MO but didn't have a chance to go over because I was working. I have a feeling it's the same one I saw driving before on HWY 7/8. Anyone here fit that description?

10. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

I saw a filthy orange FiST on my way in to verk today, in FT Sask Alberta. It is a much more agreeable shade than green to me.

Sent via poles, wires and telegraph 2.

11. Paul

Paul Member

Saw a clean blue FiST as I was walking out to my car at the Rubio's in Pacific Beach. Then I realized that the blue FiST happened to be on a Ford dealership lot. :meh:

12. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

Saw a PB FiST in Prince George today as I pulled out of the car wash on 15th Avenue. marc89gti, was that you??

13. AT-ST

AT-ST New Member

Still not a single ST sighted on the road. I see a lot of SE Fiestas with Budget rental stickers.

I did almost try to enter the wrong car a couple days ago though. Somebody parked a Green Envy SE a couple spots away from my Green Envy ST. I approached the door, and my GF asked me what I was doing... (Embarrassing that she knew it was the wrong car and I didn't.) I think that was the first time I've seen a Green Envy other than mine? But it wasn't an ST so the hunt continues.

I have since seen a couple more Green Envy non STs.

I wish our rear end was more easily distinguishable from the other Fiestas. I mean I can tell the difference looking straight at them from a stand still. But I often just catch a glimpse while in traffic and I have to go out of my way to get them back in my sight to see whether or not it was the "first ST sighting" or not.

14. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

I hardly ever seen a Fiesta at all, let alone another ST, which I have yet to spot in the wilds of Southwest Washington State.

15. smatty

smatty Member

Saw a recently purchased black fist while driving through Santa Barbara/Ventura area this weekend! This is only the second one I've seen in SoCal not being test driven or sitting on a lot.

16. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

Just saw a black one in mequon wi

17. jimlau

jimlau Member

I was just in England for work last week. Saw three FiSTs, and about as many FoSTs. One was a lovely "Spirit Blue" FiST for sale, parked front and center in front of Buckingham Ford. It's my car's English 3-door cousin!

I was in a rented Renault Clio, so no friendly FiST waves.

18. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

You're lucky to have escaped a beating!

Kap and LuvfiestaST like this.
  19. EcoBeast

EcoBeast Member

My first Race Red sighting today in Toronto: 4 pm on Rexdale heading east, just before Kipling.

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  20. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

I think I saw a TB FiST this morning on East Main in Waterbury near Ami's bagel shop. Anyone here? I was driving my "other" ride - a fire engine.

BlackBird likes this.
  21. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

There seems to be a few around here now. I saw a white st yesterday in Stroud Ontario