I set my alarm to get a head start on Sunday but I guess I woke up before it went off due to the excitement of getting started! The H1 and H11 lights were really easy to install and I have to say they met my expectations on color and brightness. Regarding the removal of the light: I did not realize the light assembly is held from underneath by a big white clip and as I pulled straight up it made a big noise as it lets go. I thought I broke something at first but it was just overcoming the friction. On the next one I gently rocked the light back and forth and it gave way more easily. The yellow fogs are VERY bright and really light up the relatively dark patch between the bumper and where the headlights just start to touch down on the ground. They offer really great contrast on the asphalt. Weather has been clear for past few days so I am curious to see how it performs in rain and drizzle that is due my way soon. It is a great upgrade in my opinion and something very useful that looks good as well. The Mountune short shift kit is an absolute joy to use. The installation not so much! The instruction were very clear but I really had to remove/unclip more things than were listed there to be able to install the alternate parts. I cannot imagine doing it without more access. I counted five additional items to disconnect and/or shift out of the way (1) sensor switch on transmission just below shifter arm (2) electrical plug on a vacuum tube assembly near shifter arm (3) sound symposer tube (4) vacuum tube connection near front of engine to allow rotation of vacuum tube assembly out of the area (5) air hose and vacuum tube connection. The stock pin came out easily but the installation of the socket head cap screw from below was very challenging. I got to thread it in halfway by hand but thereafter it enters the recessed area under the shifter arm and fingers don't go in there. My 5mm allen key would not fit and what I really needed was a 5mm allen key socket drive. By then the wife had taken the "parts run" car, i.e. the minivan. So I had to make my own. I cut off the allen drive and superglued it into a 5mm socket. This allowed me rotate the SHC screw all the way in by hand. The funny thing is that you cannot use the socket with a ratchet to do the final tightening - no room for both socket and ratchet underneath the shifter arm! Ay caramba. I cut the allen key again to get a short "L" shape so it would allow me to rotate it in the small space. The two side set screws (2.5mm) were easy to tighten which was good because by then my back had given way from being hunched over. I can think of a different way to bolt down the piece to give easier access from top but I am not going to second guess Mountune on that one. It is done now. It is an immensely positive and noticeable upgrade - it was worth the torn knuckles and stiff back. A couple of bandages and Motrin 400mg and I am reaping the rewards on every shift. If you are on the fence, I would suggest you go for it - just get an allen drive socket.