I knew it would happen sooner or later…...

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by OrangeFist, Aug 9, 2014.

1. OrangeFist

OrangeFist Member

A young lady said my car is cute. I tried to explain to her what it is but she repeated, "Its really cute."
    :mad::grumpy:

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

No reason why it cant be cute... and cool?
    Was she cute?

Pokey likes this.
  4. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

Cute....

Translated......."Girls Car".

Randy@mountune likes this.
  5. k757

k757 Active Member

Time to man-it-up some

6. ghostwhite

ghostwhite Active Member

Fiesta is a cute car at best imo. I think it's ugly from most angles so I'd take the compliment. Not like she's gonna say it's a beast machine

7. CarefreeAZ

CarefreeAZ Active Member

Hell, even I think my car is cute. I do find it interesting that many times--like twice yesterday--it goes unnoticed, particularly by other ST owners. Maybe it's the white color or maybe the other drivers are just preoccupied enjoying their own car's driving goodness. Ironically, I think my 2011 SES elicits more stares than the ST.

8. Kap

Kap Member

Yeah, mine's been called cute, too, and I've joked that I'll have to resort to putting skull or flame decals on it, or hang one of those "dirty danglers" off the back. ;)

ghostwhite likes this.
  9. LotusZX3

LotusZX3 Member

Your response should have been "Let me show you what cute can do."

10. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

OK now make it not look cute. Front splitter, lower it, wider wheels and tires, use some tinting or vinyl to create your cars own look.

11. rushinge

rushinge New Member

She sounds cute...
    People see what they want to see. I had a guy say mine looks aggressive and a girl say it looks cute in the same 24 hour period.

12. LT Berzerker

LT Berzerker Active Member

Told it's cute all the time, I'm ok with it... Anyone who's a real car enthusiast knows what it is and appreciates it all the same :)

Then again, diesel guys seem to want to roll coal on me... Even a Ford diesel over this last weekend... Now that shit bothers me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

13. DayJ

DayJ New Member

On the other side of the gender/car relationship: most guys ask me if I want to race :p

BlackBird likes this.
  14. ZREXER

ZREXER Member

After hearing this for 17 years while I owned a Miata, truly does not bother me. Also the fact my Miata had the full Flying Miata turbo treatment meant that all but the fastest cars just saw my tail lights...

15. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

Talk about a poor outlook. That's not very cute at all.

16. reddog99

reddog99 Active Member

The phrase "A young lady", makes you sound like, "an old fart". :)

17. RevinRed302

RevinRed302 Member

I came to terms with it being called "cute" within the first month. Im still trying to come to terms with people calling it " just a fiesta" so many people have no clue... I just tell my slef that I bought it for me. Its a drivers car. the other people dont know that they are missing

18. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

It is cute, but it has a knife in it's pocket.

Pokey likes this.