Incentives & Private Cash

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by Valeen, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Valeen

Valeen New Member

2 questions:
    1. Anyone know if you can combine the incentives & private cash?
    Currently there is a $1000 incentive on the Fiesta. Also Ford emailed me $500 in private cash toward a Fiesta. If combined is get $1500 off! Woohoo :biglaugh:
    2. To redeem the private cash do you have to use Ford credit for your loan?

Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

gtripoli likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Gpfarrell

Gpfarrell Member

IIRC, the "private cash" is on top of anything else you get. I believe they can be combined and I think mine were, but it was a year ago and I was more excited about getting the car then worried about the price, so I can't give you a stronger answer.

If the private cash doesn't stipulate using Ford credit, you shouldn't need to. Frankly, I'm not sure you'd find a better finance package than Ford credit and if you had to use it I believe you can pay off the full balance after 3 months.

4. Valeen

Valeen New Member

Thanks Gpfarrell!

I didn't really want to use Ford Credit. Our credit union gave me 1.64% with no origination fee and no early payoff penalties.

The dealer has made us an offer for a fully loaded 2015 FiST (nav, Recaro seats, moonroof) for $23,500 - hopefully this means we'll get it for $23,000!

5. Gpfarrell

Gpfarrell Member

That's what it means... unless they've checked Ford's "system" and are already crediting you the $500. Ask them how they got to the $23,500 and get them to give you details. It's not unheard of for a sharp dealer to check the system so you get all availble discounts, but they should indicate they're counting your private cash.

Ours is fully loaded and I love the toys... never feel like I'm in an "economy" car!

6. Valeen

Valeen New Member

@Gpfarrell

Thanks for the info! The private cash wasn't included in our quote. Also they were trying to do a dealer to dealer trade and the other dealership won't cooperate (even though they have 3 ST's on the lot). Since we are ordering our car, they gave us an even better deal. Yay!! :D

Firesail and gtripoli like this.