Is installation available?

Discussion in 'FSWERKS' started by golfhack, Oct 30, 2013.

1. golfhack

golfhack Member

I live in an apartment now and working on your car isn't allowed. Do you offer installation and how much? I drove up there last week and bought the Cobb AP. Flashed in your parking lot. Thinking about maybe getting the Mountune intake or the short shift kit, maybe both. I should be able to do this at a friends house, but I just want to weigh my options.

Also, would you be able to provide a map for my Cobb AP to take full advantage of the intake?

Thanks!

BTW, Dan was really cool and I love my Cobb AP!

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

My apartment says no working on cars in the parking lot, but if you do small stuff that doesn't require getting under the car or tearing it completely apart then they really won't say anything about it probably. I work on my car every now and then. I took several hours one time to install speakers, an amp, and do all the wiring for it. I ended up taking up two parking spaces so I could have my door open during the day when not a lot of people were around. The office staff and maintenance both drove by a couple times and not a word was said. If it's just the intake and shift kit, I would just go ahead and do it in the parking lot. As long as you don't get in anyone's way they really have no reason to complain.

4. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

Just to let you know, I live just north of you in the SFV and always willing to help.

Dave

golfhack and Mikeygti like this.
  5. golfhack

golfhack Member

Thanks bro! I'll probably end up installing it at a friends down here. But I am curious how the FSWerks programming works for our AP. BTW, love those SVT rims on your car!

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

6. LotusZX3

LotusZX3 Member

I might be able to help you out since my folks are in Esco. I'd like to know the answer from FSwerks too though as at some point I will be doing a trip to Monterey with the first stop being in Anaheim for some goodies.

golfhack likes this.
  7. golfhack

golfhack Member

Thanks for the offer! I can get it done at a friends locally. One of these days we do need to get a SoCal get together set up. We've got some cool peeps here!

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

8. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Active Member

Sure, we offer installation work. An appointment is usually needed so please call ahead.

Programming for new mods is not a problem. However, that will need to come later. We have just recently been given the ability to write Fiesta ST files so that will take some time to get going.

9. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

You guys opening up a shop anywhere in the North East are anytime soon?

10. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

I second this!! Pleasseeeeeee preferably NYC lol

11. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

What he said :)^^

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

12. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Active Member

Probably not, sorry. Would be cool, though, huh?? :cool: