Is the Mustang more fun than the Fiesta or Focus ST?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by lill2012, Oct 21, 2014.

1. lill2012

lill2012 Member

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

I wish we got those recaros instead of the ST style recaros.

Firesail and djdennehy like this.
  4. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

agreed!

5. lill2012

lill2012 Member

i second that

6. Ben

Ben Member

I have been a big fan of Mustangs (Specifically the classics), and I considered buying one well before I decided on the ST. Muscle Cars are just a different kind of fun with the size and power they have; however, the hot hatches are more "zippy" and much more practical as a daily driver. For me, the ST has the best combination of speed, price, fuel economy, and the most important feature, fun!

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  7. ZREXER

ZREXER Member

Mustangs are fun for sure, but they are as common as dirt. I live in Alberta and it is a sea of large lifted 4x4's and Suv's. Also lots of Mustangs, Camero's and Challengers. Alberta drivers don't get the concept of small at all. They believe bigger is better.
    I have only seen one ST in the last 6 months on the road.
    I am still waiting on my ST, but likely my friends will feel bad for me that I could only 'afford' a dinky little Fiesta!

Firesail likes this.
  8. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

They obviously just don't get it!;) This car is sooo much fun!

9. Ben

Ben Member

In America, yes, that is the case. In Europe, most cars are small hatchbacks. I picked the ST because I like small cars, but a Mustang would turn more heads in Europe.

landwombl likes this.
  10. ShadowFiST

ShadowFiST New Member

Just coming from a 2011 Mustang GT I would say not a chance. Yes it was fast, but only useable for about 5 seconds. Unless you like jail food. Useable power has never meant more to me since I bought my FiST.

k757 likes this.
  11. Ben

Ben Member

Good point!