Hey guys, so I had posted a bunch about my order and delays, and I b*tched and complained. Well I finally took delivery May 9th, Order date Feb 16. Came in earlier than any ETA. Anyway, that's not why I'm posting. Today makes the third time taking her/him (i think it will be a boy) After my 85 mile drive home from dealer, it was right into the garage for some work. I followed DreamDeatil post pretty closely as far as detailing goes. Hes a pro, I'm new to it, and probably ended up spending about 600-700$ on building my own amateur detail kit. (chemicals, DA polisher, pads, foamer, buckets, wash mitts, micro fiber, clay towel, 10x20 pop up tent, etc...) http://fiestast.net/threads/2014-fiesta-st-ingot-silver-new-car-detail-protection.321/#post-17055 So after foaming, 2 bucket wash, etc. I went ahead and sprayed Iron X all over and was quite surprised at the results, having a white car really made the results stand out, as I used it on my truck, with no noticeable reaction. So after that, it was another wash with the foam canon, and a nice lather with a new wash mitt. A final rinse, then dried with McGuiars Water Magner, Along with a filtered Cyclone Blower. Pulled into the garage and jacked up off all 4 wheels. This was tricky. There is very little room to put a jack and jack stands. What I ended up doing was first pulling off the cut outs on the side skirts, if I did it all over I would not do this, as they are attached by a tether which either broke off, or i ripped it off because I couldn't get them back in. They really didn't need to come off. I was not able to jack the car up, and get a solid jack stand position where the recommended jack points. were. I started with the front driver side with an old craftsman jack.. I ended up making a jack block using a 4x4, just needed to cut a slit out of the middle. this worked out really well. Jacking from this point also raises the back. I then took another small jack I just picked up from Harbor Freight for 80$ and jacked up the passenger side. I then took the car jack and jacked up one side of the rear, and then used my truck jack, and jacked up the other side. I did each corner a little at a time to distribute the weight, and to make sure all 4 corners were being supported. **4 jack stands were than placed under what I though were solid points, in case a jack failed, it would then be supported by a jack stand. The whole time the jack points were the main contact points holding the vehicle up . The wheels were than washed, dried with a towel, than blown dry to get all the water out of the bead. It was off to be coated with plasti dip. I ran into a few issues. I chose to do the index card method, as when I did my truck I found pulling the dip out of the letting was challenging and removed in tiny pieces. After doing a few layers the wind blew a few of the cards onto the wet rim, by the time I noticed they had dried, and while removing the index car that blew on top, it pulled the dip up. (picture of doing the inside of the wheels first, taped off the tire as I didnt spray the inside lip) Used about 4 cans (amazon has 6 cans for 30$ shipped, cheapest I found it) While each layer was drying I began to work on the calipers. I opted to go with green, and being that I was unable to find a brush on green, I went with rattle cans. This took a lot more time. I bought a can of VHT caliper Primer, Can of VHT engine enamel in green, and VHT clear caliper paint. Everything was taped off. I should have covered the whole car with newspaper. Doing it in a closed garage, I got a lot of spray dust onto the freshly washed car. Three coats of each with about 10 minutes between. Taping off took about 45 minutes per corner, as I was very careful to tape off spots I did not want paint to get Wheels are done . So I thought One fell over onto the rocks and chipped it all up. So I decided to try out some Naptha to see if i could smooth it out and respray. Well it worked perfectly. Dipyour car sells a kit that has a mix of two chemicals for 8$ but they want 12$ to ship. At that point Id rather peel and respray with a 5$ can of dip. After smoothing out the chips, a few light coats made all the blemishes just about disappear.