Leather parking brake handle?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Interior Upgrades' started by Removed, Sep 3, 2013.

1. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

I don't think this is something I am going to do.
    After all the plastic brake handle goes perfect with my plastic shift knob.

Dave

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. jariten

jariten Member

I was talking to JPM Coachworks (www.jpmcoachworks.com/) and they're interested in doing a line for the ST cousins. They need someone from the Atlanta area to come in and do measurements for patterns.

Here's an example of an interior they did on an FRS http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52523&highlight=jpm+coachworks

I've seen it on some BRZ/FRSs and it's top notch stuff justifying the not so cheap prices.

4. Skeezix

Skeezix New Member

So is it possible to order the Euro-handle/Euro-leather grip and install it? I was thinking as a drop in replacement - not having someone do a custom job.

5. wash

wash Active Member

That JPM stuff looks nice, I'm writing them an email.

6. Removed

Removed Guest

I asked Trevor from FordPartsUK and Ford of Europe only sells it as an entire assembly, which is several hundred dollars with shipping. So our only hope is people parting our wrecked Fiestas on eBay.

I'll probably just get that chrome insert someone else posted.

7. jariten

jariten Member

They told me I could send in my visors and arm rest and they'd pattern off of that, but I've been kind of busy so I haven't followed up. They were very prompt in following up so I believe them when they say they're interested.