Lighting upgrades

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Interior Upgrades' started by spangenb, Dec 31, 2013.

1. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

Can I use led's in the fog lights.. I NEED bright lights, I find at nite the factory bulbs are the shits

4. silvertoy

silvertoy Member

YES! someone else who buys from Rallylights.com :) I've been to their "store" several times as it's about 30 minutes away from here (Allentown). I have bought so much from them for my Jeep over the years. I was thinking about getting some of the dichroitic bulbs for the highs -for $7, I can afford to not like them, however, I usually find that's not the case with Hellas.

5. F1ST

F1ST Member

I'm the other way. I actually want a more yellow look.
    Does anyone have a recommendation for that ? I just don't get the super white or purple look.

6. silvertoy

silvertoy Member

This is what I'm doing for the fogs. I ordered the Hella optilux yellow H11 bulbs for the fogs. But I've had good luck with the ZXEs in the past so I went with those for the H11 Low and H1 High. have some Hella Diacromic H1s coming to compare as well.

7. F1ST

F1ST Member

Ordered some yellow H11 fog bulbs and put them in today.

Daylight comparison
    [​IMG]

Night comparison
    [​IMG]

From inside
    [​IMG]

Both, fog only
    [​IMG]

Both with headlamps
    [​IMG]

EcoBeast, LuvfiestaST and Firesail like this.
  8. LuvfiestaST

Just picked up hid yellow fogs lights.. Now to install them

9. LuvfiestaST

Has anyone taken out the glove compartment light?

10. 70sstrat08

70sstrat08 Member

Just wanted to chime on interior lights. I did mine today using the DIY on our sister site. Only thing I have to add is when you pull down the front dome, if you have a sunroof, reach from the windshield side and pull the big "fuzzy" plug toward the windshield to give you more slack. I thought it would just pull down with the assembly and broke the little retainer that holds the black white and yellow wires.