MBRP Exhaust

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Engine Upgrades' started by mrtn, Jul 29, 2014.

1. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I asked if the t304 was $499us and he confirmed it was. ( I thought they had some pre order deal) Then when I placed the order and confirmed that the price of $619.99 would change to $499 he called me right away to apologize and say he quoted me wrong.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

It's really too bad that I'm not a fan of the sound. Great service and still a good deal at $619 because they would have had it drop shipped in Canada so there would be no customs or duties fees. So bummed right now :(

4. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

Yeah, that's still a great price. I'm holding out for the official sound clip. I'm between this and waiting for FS Werks to put theirs on sale again.

Maybe you should just bite the bullet and buy the Cobb system:)?

5. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

The official sound clip is the same thing just with a stock exhaust comparison.

Might wait for fswerks or might cave on Cobb. JRP in Mississauga has them in stock right now

6. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

$855 plus tx! F that! It would take me a long time to cave at that pricepoint.

7. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Ordering from the US would likely cost more, depending on whether or not Cobb puts the paid value on the customs papers.

8. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

Thanks for posting this exhaust. Great to know our options. I'm one of those waiting for an FSWerks sale... No major rush - fall is almost upon us.

9. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Of course fall arrives in Prince George about August 15th, followed by winter September 1st :wacky: lol

10. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

I'd laugh if that weren't so close to the truth, hahaha

11. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

Anyone know what the promo is that Horsepower Direct are running? I've just messaged them over Facebook so I haven't heard back. mrtn, can you comment on the drop shipping? I'd love for them to do that to BC.

12. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I pm'd 4 hours ago with no reply... They were really quick to reply before don't know why not now. Maybe it's because I cancelled my order... That was before they announced the sale. If you hear back let me know! Drop shipping is just MBRP shipping to you rather than horsepower direct. Don't ask about how taxes work though... It's confusing.

13. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

Thanks. For my message, their time zone is ahead of mine so maybe they're off work now. I hope they're as willing to discuss drop shipping to me as they were to you.

With drop shipping and a decent promo price, I could be leaning in this direction as opposed to FSWerks.

14. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Yea. Drop shipping would depend on whether or not MBRP has shipped the exhausts to Hp direct yet. Once they are on their way to the us no more drop shipping until the next batch is made. Which would be a while.

I cancelled my order because I thought it would be too loud... Don't want drone and I don't want to be 'that guy' in my subdivision, but I listened to that sound clip all day and it's growing on me.... I think Ryan at HP direct probably thinks I'm crazy.

15. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

mountune crickets=taking the proper amount of time to develop and produce a superior product with a performance upgrade, and a nice sound with no drone..check out FocusST mountune exhaust on youtube...sound clips etc

16. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

The official video up:

Kalil likes this.
  17. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Thanks!

18. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

Sounds better than the unofficial video. Maybe the fixed some of the background noise? It sounds great on start up! If the promo price is good I'm sold!

19. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

Yeah I put up the next one on the playlist by accident. Edited with the correct video!

20. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Lol I already fixed my comment. Too quick and it gets confusing. I'm still not sold on the sound. Promo isn't too great but better than nothing, still a lot cheaper than anything else.

21. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

I haven't got a reply on the promo price yet :( how much do they knock off for the t304 kit?