Miami/SoFla Owners

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by OxWhiteFiST92, Jan 15, 2014.

1. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

I live in Kendall area

My friend spotted a PB FiST around Miami/Kendall area wondering if it is anyone on here? :)

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Blinkrz

Blinkrz Member

Prob me...was he behind me taking pics at McDonalds drive through the other night, then drove off? lol (this happened)

4. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

HAHAHA yeah dude that was him and he sent me those pics saying he saw another ST!

5. Blinkrz

Blinkrz Member

Oh man....speechless....

I saw him and I was like, is this guy taking pics of my car???

I figured if he was, go ahead....enjoy the dirty ass ST lol (gotta wash it soon)

Figured he'd ask me something, but then I noticed he wasn't behind me anymore and I was like....where'd he go?

6. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Funny thing is I went to his house right after he told me lol. We should do a meet up one day dude! We live close to each other

7. Blinkrz

Blinkrz Member

I'm down, been wanting to go to Tower Shops in Davie for a bit now, I know its a haul to get there but its pretty much the best bet on a Fri or Sat night for anything car meet up-wise. If you have another idea, I'm open, lemme know.

8. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

I'll let you know dude I'll try and get a couple of my buddies to go also

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

9. Blinkrz

Blinkrz Member

Ok, I'll PM you my #, that'll make it easier.

You going to the ST Academy in Utah?

I'm going April 8-9th

10. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Got it!

11. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

I saw a Molten Orange FiST today driving on kendall unfortunately I was in my Dads truck and couldnt chase him down haha