MMP Octane Academy, Sept 29/30 any members going?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Road Racing' started by raamaudio, Aug 17, 2014.

1. raamaudio

raamaudio Active Member

I finally decided to sigh up as after 5 months of ownership my fairly modded car is going to be ready to drive soon and I plan to drive it to the track though of course they will not let me take it on track but if any instructors wants to run it a bit I might let them:)

Anybody signed up for that date?

It would be great to meet you there is so:)

Rick

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

Enjoy your day there, best day ever...

4. raamaudio

raamaudio Active Member

I can believe it:)

When I bought my first Vette I took a 3 day Vette school, $$$$, it was better than my first two honeymoons combined!

5. Chris G

Chris G Member

I need to book a trip to Octane... probably early next year. How exactly does it work?

6. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

Did you have a sense of how full that date window is? It's pretty close for you, but I'd fly in. I've never been there but only hear great things about Miller Motorsports.

7. raamaudio

raamaudio Active Member

No idea as they do not show on their site the info on how booked up but they have a phone number you can call and ask:)

I am about 70 miles from the track, 35 from Park City, you are welcome to stay at my place if you pick that date, I would pick you up, drop you off at the airport, no hotel or rental car fees.....

I hope to have had the car out there before the event once I get it all sorted out, etc....which I am well on track for, the guy in charge of the race shop really wants to see it so I will drive or haul it out on a trailer for testing, HPDE and for the event.

8. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

when you sign up you can see how full the classes are (how many open slots), and thats a sweet offer. I hope someone takes you up on it. You all will have a blast.

9. raamaudio

raamaudio Active Member

My date is full now:(

Only 5 more dates open for the rest of the season.

I could possibly change dates to go with a member here that can have free room and board and transportation, if they are a decent human being that is and of course most if not all FiST owners have to fall into that category:)

10. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

Hey, thank you! That was really generous. I missed the boat it seems. Keep your date and have fun! My schedule is so hectic right now that I can't commit to a future date. I'm looking forward to hearing about your time there!