Modified bumper beam, full air flow withJ-Line IC welded mounts, 1/2" crash sensor/oil cooler mount.

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Parts for Sale' started by raamaudio, Feb 16, 2015.

1. raamaudio

raamaudio Active Member

Going something a bit wilder now so these are no longer needed.

Beam will allow full air flow when you open up the grill, if needed I can weld in a tube to add more strength for a bit extra cost. Full perimeter stitch welded filler in place where beam material was removed. Mounting ends modded a bit for my CIA intake feed but still more than solid enough to mount to chassis.

Beam has drilled for lower weight, braced, J-Line IC mounts welded to the back side,

Very restrictive stock crash sensor mount replacement which is lower in weight and far less restrictive. It has tabs to bolt on a Setrab or other oil cooler of the same size.

Includes custom hood latch support bar

$299 for all three parts, will consider separating them, there is at least 12 hours of work into these parts so this is a great deal and direct bolt on.

UPDATE: I am not going to be able to ship for at least 8 more days, likely 10 days as out of town and they parts are on the car back home. Shipping is not included in the price but I have several shipping accounts to check on. Also I need to measure and weight the parts, which I would ship together of course.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    Applejack likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Pm'ed on other forum about this. I really want this from you!
  4. raamaudio

raamaudio Active Member

Pm'd back:)

Updated the ad as well, I left off some important info about shipping time, etc...