Molten Orange Stitched Shift Boot (Orders Now Open) (RedlineGoods)

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Interior Upgrades' started by 70sstrat08, Apr 22, 2014.

1. 70sstrat08

70sstrat08 Member

No problem, gotcha. I need to check, but I think you will be able to select those options (quadruple stitch & X pattern), and just put fiestast.net group in the comments to get the 15% off and the color matched orange.

TapTapPull likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me.

4. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

No options come up on their site that I saw.

Dave

5. 70sstrat08

70sstrat08 Member

When you select the st boot and add one to your quantity or "cart" the next page gives you all your options. In addition there is an advanced options link below the standard options.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

6. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

So what is the best leather to match the ST?
    Also waiting to confirm the stitching as I would like to get the Arm Rest Cover too and want them to match..
    I have also asked if they can do the door arm rests.

Dave

7. 70sstrat08

70sstrat08 Member

Update to the update! So in order to address concerns with exact color matching and fit I'll be the beta tester. I'll take pictures with the final product on the MO interior materials. That way we'll have the materials and fit with the reverse lock out all set between dmondi and myself. Does that sound ok? Are you guys fine with waiting to pull the trigger for a bit?

TapTapPull and dmondi12 like this.
  8. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Works for me.

9. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

The Black Nappa Leather (with silver stitching) is pretty much a perfect match to the Recaros with gray. For the Recaros with MO im not sure what thread is best, i would probably go black nappa leather with red.

10. 70sstrat08

70sstrat08 Member

Since dmondi did nappa I think I'm going to go with the standard charcoal leather I think those two would be the closet match. You can decide based on the pictures what you think looks best based on overall color and texture.

11. 70sstrat08

70sstrat08 Member

I forgot to mention!! The way this will work is we'll get a coupon code to get free MO thread and an additional $10 off. You can get any extra options you want!

12. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

It is almost impossible to check color and texture from a photo.
    I guess it would be best to get a sample of the leather.

I would also like to get the Arm Rest cover but I want the MO thread on that as well.
    Could you check to see if that coupon code can get the MO on the cover or not.
    I am not asking for it to be free, just to match.

Dave

13. 70sstrat08

70sstrat08 Member

Although I'll do my best to show and describe the materials, if you gotta see it in person thats the way to go.

I'll double check but I'm sure it will cover the arm rest as well, they'll be happy to sell more product :happy:.

14. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

Well let's see what you get (when you get it).

Dave

15. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

I'm fine to chill. Thanks again.

16. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

No problem with a wait.

17. 70sstrat08

70sstrat08 Member

Order was placed yesterday I will keep you guys up to date as events unfold! :)

18. 70sstrat08

70sstrat08 Member

Just heard back and the coupon code WILL cover the arm rest! :)

19. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

That's good to hear,

Dave

20. 70sstrat08

70sstrat08 Member

Estimated delivery is next thursday.:)

21. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

I'm in for a group buy for the armrest. I am looking into possibilities with the boot but not holding my breath.