I just burnt through another set of pads in just one weekend, and even though it was only 55 degrees out, I was still getting brake fade near the end of my sessions. So I bought some duct scoops and some silicone duct, and set to work duplicating (for the most part) Golfguy11800's build. This is just a build thread. It's not done yet. I'll post as I get stuff done. But what I've done so far (the scoops) will be staying on the car all the time, and the silicone duct itself will be removable. I'll put it on and take it off at the track or just before/after I run. I placed my ducts a little farther apart than Golfguy's, but still in the forward-facing section of the front skirt to catch as much pressure as is practical. From the back of the collectors, I plan to have an almost straight shot back to the lower control arms, and then a bend to follow the control arms to the general area of the hub. First, I cut my collector scoops along the top and bottom nearly to the bend using the grinder with a cutting wheel, marking where I wanted to cut with some painters tape. I guess I took at least 3/4" off of each side. That left me with about 3 1/2 inches of overall height to the scoop opening. It also left nice tabs on each side that would accept the rivets. I took the skirt off the car to make my cuts - first with a 3/4" spade drill at each corner, and then with a utility knife for the straight lines connecting the corners. Here are a couple pics with the skirt put back on. I then held the skirt up to the bumper lip, marked the lip for cutting, and used the same 3/4" spade drill to cut corners of the cutout to the bumper lip. I used a right-angle grinder with a cutting wheel to cut the straight parts between the holes. (The bumper is harder than the skirt, so a knife doesn't "cut it". Ahem.) The bumper cuts will be invisible if I ever decide to replace the cut-up skirt with a fresh new one for resale. Then I clamped the scoops where I wanted them to be, drilled 3/16" holes, and riveted them on using the stainless #10 washers as.. well, fender washers (both inside and outside). I used 3/16" diameter rivets, in the 1/2" length. You can get these rivets and the rivet tool at Home Depot. I also used a #10 stainless washer on each rivet on both sides of the skirt/scoop sandwich. The washers give the rivets a larger bearing surface so they won't get sucked through the softer plastic on the expanded end. They're really on there. Tonight I will try to cobble all the support and strapping and clamps and so forth that will guide the air to the hub area.