My ST badge came in today....

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by lill2012, Jul 18, 2014.

1. lill2012

lill2012 Member

Time to make this thing right! De-badging later on the re-badging with the ST on the correct side (right side). I'll post a pic once it's done. Tehehehehehehe

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. iLiptiKal

iLiptiKal Active Member

How come you decided to buy a whole new badge? I did the same thing but used the red backed 3M double sided tape to re-stick it.

4. lill2012

lill2012 Member

I wasn't sure how it would turn out. Figured I's spent the couple of bucks and just get a new one. It was like $15

Molten ST likes this.
  5. iLiptiKal

iLiptiKal Active Member

Fair enough, just curious. I didn't have to go buy tape, but I guess if I had to choose between $10 for tape or $15 for a new badge I'd have done the same thing.

6. lill2012

lill2012 Member

That's pretty much the extent of the exterior mods I's like to do. Maybe wire up some led's for the blinkers if I can find ones that give me the look I want. I already replaced the license plate bulbs and map lights with led's i ordered for my '11 SES. Looks hot on white!

7. lill2012

lill2012 Member

fiestadebadged.jpg
    All done. Now it feels right :)

Molten ST, Firesail, bryramos and 2 others like this.
  8. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

Where did you order your badge??

9. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

10. WestcoastST

WestcoastST Active Member

I switched my red to blue. I got mine on Ebay for $6.50 each. I believe the red ST badges are the same price. Also try Amazon. They sell them there.

11. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

Went to a dealer just now.. $45 for a new st rear badge.

12. Steve@Tasca

k757 likes this.
  13. Rick

Rick New Member

Got mine a couple of weeks ago but will wait until spring to attach it. Any helpful hints on removing the current Fiesta badge?

14. iLiptiKal

iLiptiKal Active Member

Heat gun, to warm up the badge and tape behind it. Not time much is required, and about 6-8" away from the car. Then use fishing line or dental floss to separate the badge from the car. Finally I used goo-gone to take off all the residue of the tape that was left over.

15. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

I concur. Easy peasy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. Rick

Rick New Member

Thanks a bunch.

17. Tokendog

Tokendog Member

Ed_the_sledd likes this.
  18. Steve@Tasca

Actually the illustration on the website is simply incorrectly linked to a generic illustration, the part number is most certainly correct. If you place the order through that link you WILL get the ST rear badge.

[​IMG]

I will contact the software company with a request to get it corrected though.

-Steve

Tokendog likes this.
  19. Steve@Tasca

Actually, go click the link again. I found that I can edit the image from my end so I just snagged one off a picture I found through Google.

Once we start selling a few of these our in house photographer will end up taking a better picture and they'll update it again.

-Steve

Tokendog likes this.
  20. Tokendog

Tokendog Member

Okay. Are they all one color or how does one choose the color if other options are available? I'm assuming they are all red based on the picture you chose.

21. Steve@Tasca

There is only one part number from Ford so only the one color scheme, red and chrome.