My ST should be delivered this week! (a gratuitous chance to show my '11 SES)

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by lill2012, Jul 7, 2014.

1. lill2012

lill2012 Member

fiesta2014.jpg
    It's finally almost here hopefully. Saying goodbye to my '11 SES with a little under 104k on it. Other than a truly heinous 6-speed dual clutch transmission (it's really, really bad), it has been an extremely rewarding experience. By far the most fun car I've ever driven. It's been real, but now the real fun starts.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

You will not miss the old car once you have the new ST in your hands and on the way home .. It is truely that good ..

lill2012 likes this.
  4. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

I know the feeling! Traded my '11 SES for the FiST, no regrets. Still as happy as the day I bought it.:D

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  5. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I also traded an '11 SES for my ST and have had zero regrets. You'll love it!

6. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

I traded in my 12 SE after 16 mths for the ST.. It's like nite and day.. Enjoy.. And I don't miss that crap of a power shift tranny..

lill2012 likes this.
  7. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

We traded in a 2011 WT Zetec (Top spec Auzzie model) to our ST.
    Apart from the odd bit of terribly maintained road though which the ST crashes and bumps, the ST is an awesome upgrade.
    Difference between the 1.6L normally aspirated petrol and the 1.6L turbo is light night and day.

Never need to change down gears on the highway - just torque my way up the hills. :)

WScottCross and LuvfiestaST like this.